7. First kiss

Author pov~

"Y/n..are..yo..." he couldn't complete his sentence, as his eyes went wide after looking at the scene in front of him.

The room was a total mess. All the clothes were scattered here and there in the room. The mannequins were laying on the floor. The threads, scissors, measuring tapes, and many other things were lying on the floor.

And in the middle of this mess, he spotted you on the floor, covered with threads and a gray piece of cloth. It was on your head and you were trying to remove it, but failed.

Hoseok wanted to laugh so bad at your condition, as you were looking cute as well as funny. The way you were laying on the floor on your stomach was funny.

He carefully made his way towards you. He touched your head, making you startled and come to your defense mode. "Shh, it's me. Let me help you." He said. You calmed down.

He removed the blanket from your head and smiled at you. But his expression changed after seeing your glossy eyes. "Hey, what happened? Did you get hurt somewhere?" He asked, being so protective, and started to examine your body if you got hurt somewhere.

He immediately removed the cloth over you, in which you were struck. After that, he picked you up and took you to his shared bedroom. He carefully made you sit on the bed and sat on his knees in front of you.

He held your hands and started to examine if you got hurt somewhere or not. You were just looking at him. "Gwaenchanha (are you ok?)" He stood up and held your cheeks coming close to you.

Your breath stopped after being so close to him. You slowly removed his hands. "Y-yeah." You looked down.
You were not hurt, but you were sad, and he could see that. "You know, you can share everything with me." He said softly sitting on your right side of the bed.

You slowly nodded while still looking down. "What happened?" He asked softly. "As you know, there is fashion week in the next two days for the new summer collection. And I made a new dress for that. I thought I would complete the work by today. And when I was almost done. I got t-trapped in the mess of clothes on the floor an.... *hiccup* and fell down. The dress got torn and now...I don't know what to do."

You looked at him with teary eyes. He looked at you and sighed. "It's ok y/n. Don't worry. Make it again. I will help you." He said smiling, but you shook your head.

"It's not easy. The dress is destroyed. I don't even have the proper measurements as they are in my office. Now I can't even do things like, going early in the morning and taking measurements and making new ones, as I will be only having one day. And I can't make it in one day. Moreover, it is men's fashion week. If it was for women's fashion week I would have taken my own measurements. " You started to cry.

Hoseok looked at you with sadness. But then an idea came into his mind, making him smile widely. "Why don't you take my measurements," he asked with a wide smile.

"Huh!" You asked still in a crying tone. "As you said it is men's fashion week, so take my measurements and you can later adjust the dress on the model." He suggested.

You think about it for some time and then look at him. "Will it work?" He asked. You nodded and smiled. "Very good. Now let's go and eat something then we'll start the work. Ok?" He said, caressing your head, while you nodded, smiling.

He stood up and went out of the room. You looked at him going out and smiled. 'What did I do so well to get such a caring person as a husband.' You smiled while thinking about this.

Time skip~

After the dinner, both of you went to your office room to clean all the stuff. Hoseok helped you to clean the room at first.

To your luck there was already extra fabric and materials for the dress, as you have a habit of being prepared for the worst-case scenarios.

You took your measuring tape and went to Hoseok. He stood straight in front of you, while you took his measurements. You wrapped your arms around his waist, making his breath hitched, at the sudden closeness.

You kept on taking his measurements while his breath had stopped for that time. But suddenly your hands accidentally touched his chest. Soon realization hit you as you immediately took your hands off him. Your cheeks started to burn, thinking about it.

You thought Hoseok didn't notice, but you were wrong. He lightly chuckled after seeing your expression. You cleared your throat and again started to work. Both of your bodies were so close to each other. His hands were just an inch far from holding your waist.

Now you had to take the measurements of his neck. You tiptoe to take his measurements as he was tall. You wrapped your arms around him, while taking the measurements.

You were facing difficulty in standing on your tippytoes. You were about to lose your balance when you felt his hands on your waist and your eyes go wide.

Hoseok himself realized when he held your waist, as he held it without realizing, it before. So he immediately removed his hands from your waist, making you lose your balance and fall, along with Hoseok as the measurements tape was still on his neck, which you were holding.

You fell on the floor with him on your top. You opened your eyes just to see him. Soon your eyes go wide looking at him, like that. His experience was also the same.

Both of you panicked and tried to get up when the measuring tape got stuck in your hands and his face came dangerously close to you. You got more panicked and the next thing took the life out of your body......

You felt his lips on yours in the blink of a second. His cherry soft lips were on your plum lips. His hands were on your waist as he was almost hovering over you.

Both of your eyes go wide at the sudden accidental kiss. He immediately pulled away with a small pluck sound and looked at you shocked. You were so in shock that you didn't even realize when he got up and ran out of the room.

You were still lying on the floor, processing all the things that just happened so suddenly and quickly.

(A/n:: And this is how the planned date by Hoseok got ruined🤡...by that fashion week)

To be continued..........