21. Betrayal

Author pov~

Two days later~

It's been two days and still you didn't get the time to tell him about your pregnancy.  Reason, you both are so busy these days to even talk to each other properly. It's all because of up coming fashion week.

Hoseok is so stressed out, because of this. So you want him to relax. That's why you decided to plan a date for both of you tonight and also surprise him with this news.

You were already very excited to tell him. About your pregnancy, you can't wait to see his reaction. You already knew he loves kids and you were already getting excited, while thinking about his reaction when he will come to know he is going to be a father himself.

Right now it was evening and the end of office hours. You were already done with your dress, just want jennie to try it once. Today she didn't come to the office because of some reasons, so you texted her to try it later when she comes back and tell Lia (your assistant) about any fitting problem or anything.

You excitedly made your way out of your office, with a wide smile plastered on your face.

"Looks like, today you are gonna finally tell him."

You heard a voice from behind and turned around just to find Jackson with some piles of files in his hands.

You shyly smiled and nodded.

"Just tell him to come early today. Right now it is 6:00 pm. Tell him to please come before 8 pm. I have already texted him. But he has not yet seen that." You requested Jackson.

"Don't worry bestie he will surely come."

He patted your shoulder and gave you a reassuring smile. You smiled back and went from there.

Meanwhile, Jennie came to the office, just to try the new dress you designed as you texted her. It was necessary to try it before tomorrow morning (before 7am), so she decided to come now only.

She went inside the studio to find only Lia in the room, as everyone had already left. She smiled and went towards her and greeted her. Lia also smiled and gave her the dress.

She went to change.

When Jennie was changing her dress, Lia told her that she got an urgent call, so she will come in a few minutes.

Whereas, Hoseok was also done with his work. He took out his phone and checked the time. It was 7:30 pm.

"I am still not that late. I will reach on time for sure."

He smiled and got up. He picked up his blazer from the back of his chair and wore it.

He smiled and made his way out of his office towards the corridor. He was waiting for the lift, but then suddenly the lights went off.

It was a power cut. So he decided to take stairs. But soon after 5 minutes, lights came on again.

Hoseok smiled and again made his way towards the elevator. While passing by the corridor he was going towards the elevator when he heard some sounds. It was muffled sounds of someone, basically a girl.

He was startled after hearing them.

"What is that?"

He thought and followed the sound. It was coming from one of the studios.

He slowly followed the sound and it started getting louder. His heart was already thumping out of his chest making him take deep breaths.

"Who is here?" He asked.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 29, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Accidental Marriage || BOOK 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें