16. kidnapped!!

Author pov~

Jennie sneakily started to go downstairs hearing those weird noises. She doesn't know what that was but she was excited for it. She was slowly taking her steps, when suddenly her heals got tripped  making her almost fell with loud noise of her heals.

She immediately handled herself,but curse in her breath just for making this mistake.

Whereas you broke the kiss with Hoseok and looked at the direction of the voice. "Maybe someone saw us." You whisper yelled. But he was not ready to leave you. But you looked up and saw someone.

You immediately pushed Hoseok and ran downstairs. Hoseok also saw someone, he was about to run away when-

"Mr. Jung."

He froze on his steps like a statue. Becoz he recognized the voice. He thought, now his secret is revealed. He just sighed and turned around.

"Miss. J-jennie." He spoke in nervousness. "Omg, finally I found you." She said, making him frown. "Oh, I was looking for you as I have something to say." She said, following him upstairs and then to the door on his office floor.

"Miss jennie. Right now I am busy. Can we talk later?" He spoke politely, not wanting to sound rude. She pressed her lips in a line, but still nodded. "Ok" She said in a tiny voice.

He just smiled a little and proceeded to go to his office. Jennie just sighed and went from there. Hoseok went to his office and shouted in annoyance.

"Why does everyone have to come in between my sessions with my wife, especially whenever I just started getting turned on." He whinned, like kids.

Time skip~

Hoseok was silently doing his work in his office when he heard a knock on his door. He let the person in. He looked up just to meet Jennie again, along with his secretary.

"Sir, your meeting is in 20 minutes." His secretary spoke. He just nodded and then looked at Jennie, who was having a nervous look on her face. She nervously bit her lips and started speaking.

"Mr. Jung. Today is my birthday, and I have organized a party for that. I will be honored if you come to my party."
She spoke shyly. Hoseok just looked at her nervous and shy face which made him think about you.

Your nervousness and red face, whenever he used to tease you. "U-umm...miss. Jennie. I would be really happy to come. But right now. I have a lot of work...an…" "Sir you can go. As per my report and your schedule, you don't have much work." His secretary interrupted him, making Jennie's face lit up.

Whereas Hoseok gave him a glare, but when Jennie looked at him, he became normal. "I have other work too at home. Mr. Lim." He spoke slightly, gritting his teeth.

Mr. Lim didn't speak further. Hoseok then looked at Jennie, who was looking at him innocently with her puppy eyes, having some hope. "Miss. Jennie. I will try my best if I get time. And happy birthday." He spoke and smiled. Her face lit up listening to him saying 'happy birthday’ to her.

She smiled and jumped a little in excitement. "I hope you will come. It will be the best gift for me." She whispered the last sentence, which Hoseok didn't hear, but Mr. Lim did, making him smile, looking at her red face.

While Jennie went out being all happy, "Sir, you should go to her party." Lim said. "I'll see." Hoseok said, now focusing on his work. "I can see. She is interested in you and this can be beneficial for our company." The old man again spoke, making him stop doing his work.

"If she becomes your girlfriend, our company will get 30-40% of profit and as you know her father is a famous CEO, Mr. Kim Min Kyu. If he collaborates with us too then our company's shares will increase to 63% in the market. This way Jennie can bring lots of profit to the company." He said.