19. JAGI

Author pov~

"I heard that you like japchae and kimchi. So...would you like to have that with me next time?" She said fiddling with her fingers, looking down slowly.

Hoseok was a little surprised by her offer. He couldn't say anything and just looked at her. Jennie got no response from him, making her go nervous.

She looked up just to see, him looking at her being a little surprised.

"Mr Jung?" She asked. Hoseok immediately came out of his terance.

"Huh!"

"Will you?" She asked looking at him innocently.

"I...ummm...miss kim….I...I will think about it." He said as she smiled.

"I'll wait for your reply." She smiled and went out. The moment she went out hoseok immediately went from  there.

He soon went home. He went inside just to meet silence, which was unusual. He frowned. Normally if he was late you would always wait for him on the couch and when He come home you would always hug him, and shower him with kisses. But today, nothing happened like this.

He took off his shoes at the doorway and went towards your shared bedroom. He went inside just to see you standing near the balcony. He smiled, removing his coat, then hanging it on the hanger, he made his way towards you.

You were looking outside. You sighed when looking down not realizing He had already arrived when you noticed two pairs of arms around your waist.

A gasp left your mouth but when you turned a little you realized it was him. You made your lips in a line and removed his hand making him frown.

"Baby" He whined following you. But you didn't say anything and made your way downstairs with hoseok following you.

"Baby what happened?" He asked, following you towards the kitchen.

"Nothing." You just replied shortly in your cold tone.

Hoseok pouted and tried to hug you but you moved towards your right making him stumble. He pouted more.

He tried again but failed. You just got some snacks for you and went to the couch to do some work.

Meanwhile, Hoseok just sighed and looked at you from the kitchen. You soon went from there towards your shared bedroom. He sighed and made his way again to his shared bedroom and saw you sitting on the bed doing something on your phone.

He sat in front of you trying to get your attention, but you were not looking at him. He groaned and took your phone and put it behind him.

"Hey!" You yelled trying to take it back but he didn't let you.

You sighed and started to go out when you felt him sneaking his hand around your waist making you sit on his lap. A gasp left from your mouth at this sudden moment.

"Leave me" you said in a cold tone, trying to get out of his grip. But girl, whom are you competing with! He was much stronger than you while he just smiled looking at you trying hard.

You sighed and turned your face to the other side as he kissed your cheeks. He held your right cheek and made you look at him.

"Is my baby angry? Look Baby I am really sorry. I know why you are angry, even I am guilty. I knew it was our movie date, but I did not have any choice. I was not able to say no in front of Mr. Lee." He pouted as you just sighed.You nodded looking down.

"Fine. I understand." You said getting up from his lap, as he just looked at you.

"Go and freshen up then we will go to sleep." You said and started to make bed. He smiled and turned you around, pecking your face multiple times making you giggle at the tickling sensation.