18. splash

Y/n pov~

I was so happy today while entering the company. I don't know how I am going to face him. Right now I must be a blushing mess. I shyly smiled looking down when suddenly I bumped into someone.

"Ouch."

I said, rubbing my head and looked up just to meet Jackson.

"Hy"

he smiled.

"Hi."

"You are late."

"Uhh...yeah...I was not well-"

"well...yeah I can see…you shouldn't have come to the office today after last night." He said, smirking, making my eyes go wide.

"W-what?...I...no.."

"ig you forgot to hide your hickey."

He said making my eyes come out of the socket.

I took out my phone and saw a hickey on my neck.

"Oh shit."

I cursed and put my hand on it, hiding it. 'Why didn't I notice it before?' I thought and cursed myself.

Jackson chuckled.

"It's ok bestie. I am delightful to know that now you both love each other so much and are comfortable. I am happy for you both."

He smiled, as I just nervously bit my lips.

"Now go and hide it. Later you can go to the meeting room to meet him, as he was having a meeting with the director."

He said and chuckled. I nodded and thanked him. And immediately made my way towards the washroom.

After some time I was done with hiding my hickey with makeup. I am not actually fond of makeup at all but it needed to be hidden.

I washed my hands and made my way out of the washroom when I heard.

"Hey did you see how Miss Kim was looking at Mr Jung?"

"Yeah. I think she likes him, by the way she looked at him."

"Yesterday at the party too she was just looking at him and was not taking much interest in talks." *giggles.*

"She even looks good with him."

"Yeah...after all she is so beautiful and kind."

"And not to forget rich as well." *giggle*

"Mr Jung will surely like her. They will look like a power couple."

"But I sometimes feel like he has a crush on miss y/n."

A third person spoke. While I was carefully listening to them. I knew it was not right to  eavesdrop, but it was about my husband but I couldn't help.

"What? I don't think so." The other one spoke.

"Annio I have seen. Haven't you noticed Mr Jung's behavior whenever y/n is near any male model."

"I have been working here for 3 years and I have seen Mr Jung is a gentleman and have never touched or seen any women, but one day I saw him dragging her by holding hands towards somewhere. I was going to follow them that time, but later I got a call from my husband."

My eyes go wide after listening to that.

"But still she doesn't match his level." The other one said.

"Yeah I agree. She is beautiful, but she is not as rich as Miss Kim, so I think she (miss kim) will be best for Mr Jung."

They all laughed and went from there. I just stood there, behind the washroom main door, i don't know how to react to this information. Though these were just mere rumors, still.