Prolouge

Once upon a time, there were two trolls, One named Poppy

Poppy: Hi there!

The other was Branch.

Branch: Hey!

Together, they saved the world from the World Tour led by the Rock Queen named Queen Barb. After the 6 strings was destroyed, they learned that they no longer used the strings instead, the music was in the inside, and they restored the harmony.

Queen Barb's heart has now changed and become Poppy's good and loyal best friend, the 6 tribes are now reunited in harmony once again. And years pass by, Poppy meets the other trolls that they became her new friends such as Val Thundershock, Holly Darlin', Dante Cresendo, Synth and Lownote Jones.

Together, they continue to make the world a better place to have harmony and peace.

How cool and cute is that? Not to me. I'm a type of cloud who tells about the story that goes for... This adorable thang.

It was Cloud Guy who is telling the story about the end of World Tour while riding above the Puppy's head

Cloud Guy: Anyways, let's go back for the story.

He turn the page where Poppy and her friends are hugging.

Cloud Guy: Poppy, Branch and the gang didn't know is that their world is a lot, lot, LOT! More bigger than they knew, shocking isn't it?

He turn the next page where the 6 trolls holding their respective strings on their hands.

We all know Pop, Hard Rock, Funk, Techno, Country and Classical. But what if... There's other 6 of them. Well, you might be curious who are they, where they are come from or what are they? And there goes to reveal, there are 6 other trolls that it was forbidden told, banished and never heard of, Electronica, Opera, Rock-Pop, Filipino-Pop, R&B and Mixed-Genre.