Meeting King Adrian Part 2

King Nathan told King Adrian about King Sam's plan about the Pop-Rock world tour. Of course, Adrian was shocked about and he couldn't let his people would be taken by the Angry King of Pop-Rock.

He told everyone to headed inside the room to meet someone who will join their journey.

Adrian: Alright, before we have to warn of our friend of us. I want you to meet my sisters and my kids.

He open the gates where a light glows which the leaders and the ambassadors covered their eyes due to the amount of light then they saw his family. They were all sitting on the couch and watching T. V while the sisters are chatting each other. His sisters; Gemma and Jennifer, the twins sisters and has wolf ears and tails as well and his 18 year old son, Prince Alto and his 14 year old daughter; Dakota, has the same wolf ears and tails as their father.

Adrian: (To the Group) Everyone! I want you to my sisters: Gemma and Jennifer, and my kids: Alto and Dakota. (To them) Guys, I want you to meet the leaders and the ambassadors from the Trollstopia. Please introduce yourselves to them.

They all gather up and they introduce themselves.

Gemma: Hey, I'm Gemma.

Jennifer: And I'm Jennifer.

Alto: Yo, I'm Prince Alto.

Dakota: Hey, I'm Princess Dakota. Son and Daughter of King Adrian of R&B, my daddy.

The siblings high five each other as their tails does a fist bumps.

Edrick: Man! You have a one big family!

Taylor: Yeah.

The leaders, the Ambassadors, Taylor, Edrick, Matt and Zach introduces themselves to them one by one. After that, he realized he need to warn he and Nathan's good friend named Cynthia, Queen of Opera trolls.

Adrian: Guys! I hate to interrupt your conversation but, we need to warn Queen Cynthia, Queen of Opera. Me and Nathan's Good friend.

Trollzart: Opera?

Dante: Interesting.

Adrian: Before we headed to the Magnum Opus Hill. I must give the guards the warning when King Sam arrives and he would steal the R&B string. (Runs off)

Poppy: R&B string?

Dakota: (To Poppy) I'll give a little fun fact about our string, but it is our secret. Our string is violet similar to Funk trolls.

Poppy: Oh okay. Thanks for the fun fact.

Dakota: No problem. Can I join with you guys?

Poppy: Join with us?

Alto: (To Poppy) Actually, Pops. My little sis, Dakota, has a very power-hungry of Adventures. She would find some interesting objects like she found a Ruby stones to Enchanted glowing flower that she found in the strange forest when we had camping back then and keeping it in her Room as a Souvenir.

Poppy: Woah.

Zach: (To Poppy) I think she shall come with us.

Taylor: What?

Dakota: Really?

Zach: If you want going on an adventure with us to stop King Sam from his evil plan, then your welcome to the group.

Dakota: Sweet! But first, I better tell my Daddy!

Adrian: Actually, I think It's the best way to let my kids to join this quest.

Dakota: (Shocked) Dad!

Alto: Huh?

Poppy: So, your going to grab your kids with us?