Letter for King Rock-Pop / Magnum Opus Hill

In the air craft, where all the Rock-Pop trolls are discussing about the plan. Until, someone entered the room where King Sam, Prince James and Zoey are discussing the plan.

Zoey: What the?

James: (Hesitant) Huh? Is that...

Sam: (Gasps) Nick?!

It was Sam's pet dragon, who is now wearing a unicorn outfit and wearing a pastel bow on top of its horn.

Sam: Oh my god! What did they do to you, my precious little dragon? C'mere! C'mere! C'mere!

He hugs his dragon and stroking its wings.

Zoey: Poor little guy.

James: (Whispers to Zoey) I think Queen Poppy gave him a makeover.

Zoey: (Whispers) Oh.

James: (Whispers) Never seen a decoration from the Pop trolls before?

Zoey: (Whispers) Yep. It's cute and colorful to me.

Sam looks at them with a glance as they smile sheepishly before he looks back to his pet dragon. They both sigh in relief as Zoey nudge his arm with her elbow and giving him a "Nice try bro or else, he'll caught us" look. Then, Sam notice a letter where Nick's paw clinging it. He grab the letter and give Nick to James.

Sam: (Gives Nick to James) Hold this bro.

The prince put the dragon on the couch as he stroke its wings to calm down. The king clear his throat before opening the letter.

"Dear King Sam of the Rock-Pop trolls, it is an honor to help you, to reunited all the trolls as harmony! Hope we become bestest friends ever!"

Sam: "Bestest friends ever"??? Pfft! She doesn't even know me yet! So why would I be friends with someone whom I never knew in my life?!

Zoey: (Hears something) Wait? What was that?

James: Uh, I think it comes from the letter I think.

Sam: Huh?

They heard a clock ticking was coming from Poppy's letter. Sam looks closely suddenly...

BOOM!

A shot of glitters came to his face and a song can heard in letter.

Trolls just wanna have fun~!

Zoey: (Whispers) Uh oh.

James: (Whispers) He's going to explode.

This makes the Rock-Pop trolls froze in their place while the others are backing away a little. After a moment of silence, Sam growls angrily, his red eyes grew a fire as he shouts angrily making him breathing fire.

 After a moment of silence, Sam growls angrily, his red eyes grew a fire as he shouts angrily making him breathing fire