Breaking in / The evil has arrived

-In the Pop Village-

The Pop Village was recently destroyed by King Sam and his Pop-Rock trolls, they even took the Pop trolls.

The others came out from their hiding spots, it was the Snack Pack. They were hiding their spots from Pop-Rock trolls, good thing they didn't even spotted them.

Biggie: What are we gonna do, guys?

Guy: Poppy and her friends are in danger.

Rhythm: Hmm, let us think.

Blue: Yeah.

The funk twins tries to think about their plan to end the World Tour and save their friends. Their train of thoughts got interrupted by the sound of whispers, the Snack pack got scared and shaking from the source of the sound.

It was the Elemental Spirits shows up in their visible forms making them jump a little.

All: (Yelps)

Magnos: Hello everyone. We're the Elemental spirits. I'm Magnos, the Magic Spirit. Nice to meet you.

He offer a handshake to the Snack Pack. Tiny Diamond is the one decided to have a handshake, he instead do the hand bug shake which makes Magnos grin.

Tiny: Cool body you got there!

Magnos: Thanks.

Cole: First of all, we need a plan to save your friends and end the World Tour now. Your friends are fine!

Biggie: Sweet!

Tiny: We'll overpower them with our muscles.

Tiny does his best to grow his biceps then a small muscles pops out from his biceps like a small pebbles. Making the Air, Water and Ice and Snow spirits giggles a little.

Rhythm: Or, we can use with our-

Rhythm & Blue: Expirements.

The twins held their potions together before it exploded, leaving their hair got burned. Cole, Geo and Diables chuckles at them.

Satin: Hmm, how about we can manage to get through pass from the Pop-Rock trolls and overpower them with...

Satin & Chenille: With fashion.

Magnos: That's a great idea!

The Snack Pack, The Funk twins and the Elemental Spirits are making the outfits in order to disguise themselves from Pop-Rock Trolls. While they're making, Satin accidentally poke the needle while making a dress. A pink blood flows out from her fingertip a little making Biggie, Guy and Tiny Diamond faint.

Sol the Light Spirit, went up to Satin and using his healing power to heal her bleeding fingertip. The Conjoined Twins were shocked, seeing the spirits were helping them even though they were complete strangers.

-Elsewhere-

In the Magma Town where all of the Pop-Rock Trolls are ready to have a World Tour. King Sam, Prince James and Zoey are standing on top of the air ship.

Zoey: ROCK AND ROLL!!!

Sam: Yeah! (Evil Laughs)

They're now at the Magma Town where all of the Pop-Rock trolls are chanting and cheering for their king.

Sam, James and Zoey went inside the air ship. Sam is holding the Mixed-Genre string on his hand and show it to his Pop-Rock trolls.

Sam: It's awesome! I have all of the strings now! Hope the world tour wasn't bad after all!