Going to the R&B tribe

Everyone's eyes are wide and leaving them almost speechless. Poppy went to him and wants learn about more of King Sam of the Pop-Rock trolls.

Poppy: (To Nathan) Can you tell us about King Sam, Nat?

Barb: We wanna know him so we can fix this.

Nathan: (Sighs) Listen carefully, guys. King Samson, or Sam for short, is the king of Pop-Rock. He has a younger brother named Prince Jameson, or James for short.

Barb: He has a younger brother?

Nathan: Of course.

He pulled out his spear which makes the others yelps then he placed it to the ground.

Cooper: What is that?

Dante: So beautiful.

Trollzart: And magnificent.

Nathan: This is my artifact. Each trolls leaders have their own artifacts. Electronic trolls, like me, there artifacts are spears, R&B are magical wands but it can turn into a sword whenever they wanted. For Opera, there artifacts are horns then it can turn into any kinds of weapons when they blow it. Filipino-Pop's artifacts are arnis and, like the R&B and Opera, it can shift into any kinds of weapons whenever they wanted. Mixed-Genre's artifacts are magical bow and arrow or magical wands. Lastly, Pop-Rock's artifacts are magical Battle axe from their electric guitar.

Their jaws dropped and their eyes are widen, Nathan chuckles as he tap it to the ground making them snap out of it.

Poppy: Woah!

Barb: Each trolls have their own artifacts?!

Trollex: (To Nathan) One question please. If you don't mind me asking for questions. What are Techno artifacts?

Nathan: (Shocked) Y-you actually don't know about your artifact?

This cause Nathan confused and shocked that the leaders didn't know about their artifacts since after the World Tour. None of the leaders didn't know about their own artifacts either. Later, Nathan realized that he need to warn the R&B king.

Nathan: (Gasps)

Poppy: What's wrong?

Nathan: We need to warn him quickly!

Branch: Him?

Trollex: Who?

Nathan: (Tries to get up) King Adrian, my best friend and king of the Rhythm and Blue also known R&B. I'll save that later about the artifacts conversations!

He was being help by Trollex and Poppy to get up, his fins are now better. The Leaders and the Ambassadors are headed to the Air balloon and the funk ship. While, Branch had a worried feeling, he secretly went to Zach's clinic room where he was now awake.

He went up to the little boy and sit on the edge of the bed.

Branch: Hey kid, you okay?

Zach: Hmm?

He looks at him with pure innocent curious with his red eyes. His fox ears are flapping up and down as he wanted to ask some questions.

Branch: Are you feeling better?

Zach: Yes.

Branch: (Smiles) Good. Is your friends are asleep?

Zach: Yes.

He pointed at them as they fall asleep.

Branch: Anyways, uh, Zach, me and my friends are going somewhere.

Zach: Where?

Branch: To the R&B land thing. One of the troll named Nathan, King Nathan of the Electronic trolls. He said that we need to warn his closest friend named Adrian from the Pop-Rock. You and your friends should stay here for protecting the trolls from the Pop-Rock trolls. (Pats Zach's head) Don't worry, Kiddo. We'll be back in any minute.