Magnum Opus Hill Part 2 / Into the Woods

After the Theatre show, meeting Queen Cynthia and her breathtaking performance making the Leaders and The Ambassadors amazed and impressed including Trollzart, who is started to get infatuated with Cynthia.

They headed to the Backstage as they got approached by Guards, who are holding their spears. Edrick told them that he can handle this.

Guard #1: Halt! This is the private backstage.

Edrick: Excuse me, we are looking Queen Cynthia for warn her about the destruction.

Guard #2: I'm sorry but, all trolls are not allowed to see Queen Cynthia. She is busy for her work.

Matt: But, we just wanna talk to her. About the World Tour thing.

Guard #1: I'm sorry but, you are bot allowed to see the Queen. She is now on her duty.

Taylor: (To Taylor and Edrick; Sarcastically) Wow, great job you guys.

The two give him a glance at him while Zach laughs at them.

Adrian: (Clears throat) Let us try. (To the Guards) Excuse me, sorry about my friends there. We would like to meet our good friend about the World Tour. About the World Tour, King Sam would take the Opera String and take over the Trollstopia.

Before the Guard was about to ask more questions to them. They were interrupted by a soft british accent coming from Cynthia, whom she heard their conversation through the door.

Cynthia: Let them in.

The Guards does so as they open the door where Cynthia stands right there. Adrian and Nathan went up to their good friend, Cynthia Grandwillow. They both hug her as she hugs them back then they pulled away.

Adrian: Sup Cynthia. My, you look like you've never change.

Cynthia: (Smiles) Thank you, that was a very kind of you. And it's been a long time since our last encountered.

Nathan: Yeah. We brought some our new friends here. The Leaders, The Ambassadors, The Kid with Fox Ears, Three dudes and a Human Girl.

Cynthia: Hmm. You must be Queen Poppy.

Poppy: Oh! Yes! I am Queen Poppy! Queen of Pop, these are my friends.

Cynthia: (Smiles) Welcome to Magnum Opus Hill, Trolls. Come in.

They went inside the room as the guards closed the doors. They headed to the fireplace where it has the ability to teleport somewhere.

(A/N: Yes. I'm inspired the Floo Network from Harry Potter Franchise.)

They got transport to the Throne Hall, the Leaders are scanning across the whole room.

Cynthia: Welcome to the Throne Hall. Have a seat.

She offers them to seat on the large couch. This Queen was Polite and Kind towards the Trolls but she can be aggressive whenever someone pissed her. The Leaders and The Ambassadors are sit on the Large Couch, the maids brought a tea for them.