Epilogue & Secret Ending

Back at the Trollstopia, Poppy tells the story of beginning of the music to the younger trolls from the other 6 tribes.

Poppy: Our ancestors thought we were just too different to get along. It turns out they were wrong. Very, very wrong.

Scrapbook 6 Trolls: We're sorry.

Poppy: You have to be able to listen to other voices, even when they don't agree with you. They make us stronger, more creative, more inspired. So whether your song is sad and happy, upbeat and faster, or confusing and catchy, or even if you're a little bit of each, it's all these sounds and all our differences that make the world a richer place.

Branch: Because you can't harmonize alone.

The younger trolls are looking at each other with a smile, they seems to be get along each other and understand each other from this moral lesson. Poppy and Branch are looking at each other with their hands are holding. Until, Clampers started to eating the scrapbook again.

Poppy: Clampers! Let's not eat our history story book again.

Clampers: (Burps) Sorry, Miss Poppy. (Eats the Scrapbook version of Poppy)

Then, Tiny Diamond drove his toy truck in the middle of the pod.

Tiny Diamond: Excuse me. I'm done with my nap and I'm ready to party!

Stella: GLITTER!

A blast of glitters came out of nowhere, then it reveals Branch, Prince D and Dakota are started to sing. Nathan and Synth started to beat as the two turn the DJ Booth on.

The caterpillar bus open their mouth and the leaders are went out as they join the party and started to dancing where Branch, Prince D and Dakota standing at the big mushroom.

The whole trolls from the Trollstopia gather around and joins the party, the other tribes are welcomed to the Trollstopia. The other leaders are enjoying the party, the humans decided to stay in Trollstopia.

Stella and Zach are officially adopted by Sam and they are now part of the Rock-Pop family with Damian, Daniel, James, Natalia and, of course, Sam are happily welcomed them with warm and loving open arms.

Taylor, Edrick, Matt and Wendy decided to stay in Pop Village, they built their own pods as Poppy and the pop trolls are welcomes them with open arms and warm smiles.

The Elemental Spirits decided to help the Trolls and communicate with them If they needed something, they decided to go back at their home for something important.

Once the song was ended, Poppy and Branch are hop on the Rock vehicle, whom they borrow Barb for offer for their date. As they flew up to the sky, they decided to go on a date together. Meanwhile, Barb and Trollzart approach Sam and Cynthia.

They both tell them to give them a tour of their tribe, they nodded in agreement as their eyes sparkles. Trollzart immediately gently grab Cynthia's hand as the two flew headed to the Symphonyville where all Classical trolls are shocked seeing how elegant and beautiful the Queen of Opera troll is. She greeted them with a warm smile, the Opera and the Classical are now became close neighbors due to their love of classical music.

Barb shows her tribe to Sam, he found it awesome yet similar to his home tribe, she introduce her father and her best friends: Riff, Val and Carol. Literally, the whole Rock trolls are shocked, seeing how tall the King of Rock-Pop dragon troll is, while the female rock trolls are murmuring and ✨Simping✨ to Sam making Barb a little bit of jealous.