The Battle begin / The loss of strings

They look at their Ancestors' respective artifacts in completely awe. Poppy, Barb, Trollex, King Quincy, Queen Essence, Trollzart and Delta Dawn saw their artifacts were appeared right in front of them.

The Artifacts begin to glow into their respective colors: Pink, Red, Blue, Purple, Yellow and Orange. It also have different kinds of weapons.

Magical Scepter, Battle Axe, Spear, Magical Staff, Magical Wand and Magical Whip.

These 6 Artifacts will be at the hands of the current 6 leaders of Trollstopia. They were all in awe to see their Artifacts for the first time. They desperately wanted to touch those shiny Artifacts but, they afraid they might something happening to them.

Arianna: Go on, you guys. It's alright. They're not gonna corrupted you or something. Your ancestors created it for you after many, many years ago.

Poppy: Are you sure?

Arianna: Go ahead, try it.

With that, Poppy hesitantly to hold the Pink glowing Magical Staff Artifact. She then holding the staff with her eyes closed, hoping nothing bad happening to her.

Suddenly, she felt a warm feeling inside of her. She open her eyes as she saw her hand was holding the pink magical staff. Her eyes widen, her hand was touched the magical staff as it glows brighter into Pink. She can feel the aura warmth as she holds the magical staff like she wanted to keep it as a souvenir.

Poppy: Woah! That was awesome! Guys, you should hold the Artifacts! Nothing happened to me!

The 5 leaders exchange nervous look each other as they went to the respective Artifacts which it glows like their respective colors. Barb goes first as she went up to hold the longsword which it glows red like her respective color. She grab it as she raised it to air causing a lightning struck at the longsword, the Artifact was now in lightning making Barb smirk and in awestruck.

Barb: Yo! This bad boy Artifact sick! You should try this!

The leaders decided to hold their Ancestors' respective Artifacts as they hold it to glowing to their respective colors before they hold it to their hands.

Arianna: There you have it. Now, you have your own Artifacts to fight Blaire back. Those Artifacts of yours will be your only hope to save Trollstopia.

Poppy: Thank you, Arianna. For everything, and all of you. We promise we will bring you guys back to our Territory and welcome, not just you, but everyone in the other tribes.

All (Sans the leaders): (Cheers)

As everyone cheers, Barb saw Sam was not there. Inside of the ship, Sam was in the guest room where Stella was laid down on the bed, completely in her deep sleep, Blaire's dark energy started to consuming her.

Sam was so worried about her, she was like a daughter to him, he doesn't want to have a same fate as his late wife. He held her small hand as he held it tight and sighs.

Sam: Please. Please, don't leave me. I don't want you to have a same fate as my late wife. I don't want to lose you either, you were too young to have this. I promise that me and my friends will end that witch's life.

He leans in and gently kissed her forehead, he gently caressing her face, admiring how beautiful and adorable his baby girl is. But Blaire's dark magic attack her making him enraged. Barb comes in as she felt bad for him.

Barb: Hey big guy.

Sam turns around as he saw Barb was there.

Barb: Look, I tried my best to protect your little girl from that ugly witch. I know, It's my fault to...