Restoring music

The Trolls look down as their music was gone forever, their other strings were no longer exist. The trolls believed all hope was all lost.

Until, one random R&B troll grab a mic where his heartbeat started to beating rhythmically, It was glowing Violet. The R&B trolls catches its attention, the R&B troll placed the mic which connected to radio somewhere, into their heartbeat where it catches everyone's attention.

Then, a random Pilipino-Pop troll felt their heartbeat was beating as one of them was beatboxing rhythmically.

Adrian: Those are my trolls. Mankin' music.

The leaders look around the trolls where their heartbeats are glowing and beating rhythmically, Cynthia saw her trolls' heartbeats are beating as she vocalizing melodically then the Opera trolls follow their leader as they vocalizing melodically.

The other leaders were shocked that their music was still there. The leaders looking each other, knowing this could be their only hope to bring their music back.

Queen Essence: King Sam or Blaire can't take away something that is inside us.

Poppy: Because that's where music really comes from. It started with the strings, but now it comes from us.

Arnulfo: So, that means why don't need the strings anymore?

Poppy: Yeah. And It's right here.

She pointed to her heartbeat where it was glowing pink, Arianna was surprised seeing what see saw was surprising. Maybe, this could be their last hope.

The 12 leaders are turn around the trolls where they all vocalizing melodically together. The humans were all surprised, it seems that their powers are glowing. Stella approaches her brothers as they gasps and hugged her. She giggles and hug them back.

Nathan: Yeah, it comes from our experiences.

Adrian: Our lives.

Arnulfo: Our culture.

Cynthia: Beautiful and Melodic!

Poppy: Listen to that. Blaire can't take that away.

They all hear their music was still there, they were all in awe as they cheer when their music was now still there. Then, Nathan nudges Trollex's shoulder as he winks at him when he got the DJ Booth with him and for Trollex. Trollex's green eyes sparkles as he hugs him then the two mertrolls are get into their positions from the DJ Booth.

Nathan: (To Trollex) Ready for the party, Lex?

Trollex: (Grinned) You better be.

Nathan: Alrighty, let's get this show on!

Trollex: Woohoo!

With that, the two DJ pressed the DJ Booth on as the music turned on catching everyone's attention.

Poppy: 🎵Do you ever feel like a plastic bag, drifting through the wind, wanting to start again?🎵

Barb: 🎵Do you ever feel, feel so paper-thin. Like a house of cards, one blow from cavin' in?🎵

While singing, their respective colors started to restore them, receiving some gasps from the trolls.

Arianna: 🎵Do you ever feel already buried deep? Six feet under screams, but no one seems to hear a thing.🎵