(Sneak Peek #1 ) The Fight / The artifacts

The trolls and the humans are headed north and following the Violet light like string GPS to finish this unfinished business with Blaire. Prince D and Lownote are still piloting the Air ship as Prince D press the auto pilot button to get some drinks.

Prince D: Imma headed to get some drinks.

Lownote: 'kay.

Prince D opens the door and closed it as he saw the others are sleeping and the 6 leaders are watching the view, searching if there's a location of Blaire. Prince D went to the kitchen to get some drinks.

Meanwhile, the others are sleeping on the couch. Arnulfo and Cheska are sleeping, curling up with their tails as a blanket separately. Queen Cynthia was peacefully sleeping on the couch as Trollzart secretly watching her like she was Sleeping Beauty.

King Nathan was sleeping on the big fish ball with Synth, Laguna and Matt, they were all cover themselves with waterproof beds thanks to Arianna's magic.

Delta and Holly are laying down on the ground to get some beauty sleep, King Adrian was sleeping on the couch as well while hugging a pillow with his mouth drooling over the pillow and a huge snore. Gemma was laying down on the chair to get some nap, King Sam laying down on the couch as well, with his arms are wrapping around the small frame of Stella, she lay her head on his chest and his dragon wings are covering him and Stella as a blanket.

Hickory, Taylor, Dante, Anna, Alto, Dakota, Gemma, The Snack Packs, Rhythm and Blue are sleeping on the ground with their sleeping bags all thanks to Arianna.

While Barb was widely awake, she was sitting on the couch beside to Sam and Stella while secretly watches Sam and Stella sleeping. As she gently stroking Damian's and Daniel's hair including Zach's. The Pop-Rock twins are sleeping on her lap while Zach sleeping on her shoulder.

Val was sleeping on the couch with a soft snore, Barb kept looking at Sam, a same odd feeling inside of her, everytime when she sees him, her face turn red, her heart skips faster just like Trollzart sees Cynthia.

Barb: Come on, B. You're an awesome Hard Rock Queen. Love of Rock and Chaos is your thing. So stop looking at the... Attractive Dragon dude over there, holding his daddy's little girl.

The 6 leaders: Arianna, Poppy, King Quincy, Queen Essence, Trollex and Trollzart are looking around the view, still looking the location of Blaire's place.

Trollex was placing his hands on the couch, thinking about his future after he and his friends end this madness, maybe he could have some free time, or finding some new interest to explore somewhere else, or........................... Maybe, he could find someone who will go out with him.

Arianna, Branch and Nathan (Who just woken up from his nap while the Techno trolls and Matt are still sleeping), noticing something odd to Trollex. Arianna gently tapping his shoulder which makes him jumps a little.

Trollex: GAH!

Nathan: Woah, woah, woah. Easy there, Dory. We're just checking on you up if you're okay.

Trollex: Oh, just nothing. Just... Thinking about some new things, about the future between our tribes and the other tribes. I mean, I could have some free time and take a break for having a king stuff.

Branch: Oh, I see. So, what are you thinking?

Trollex: Huh?

Branch: About something you know.

Arianna: Hmm, let me think. If you were thinking about something else. Hmm, then..... Do you have an affair with?

Trollex: What? No. I don't have an affair with someone, just being single from my whole life.