Meeting King Nathan of Electronic Trolls

In the night, Poppy and Branch are packed their stuff and other supplies for their new trip to complete the mission. They put it on the hot air balloon of their stuff.

Branch: Are you sure about this Poppy? They're not even on this map.

She pulls out an old map right in front of him as his eyes went wide.

Poppy: Of course, Branch. This is our new mission to save Trollstopia. Although, we did save the Trollstopia after Barb's world tour and unite the whole trolls. So why not we should this just like the last time?

Branch: What if they don't trust us? Just like back in the Lonesome Flats where they seem never trust us back then.

Poppy: I know, Branch. But, I hope they still trust us if we help them out.

Barb: (Comes out) Are you going on an adventure, Popcorn?

Poppy & Branch: (Yelps)

Val: (Comes out) Pop goes to weasel! Haha! Did we got ya two?

Branch: (Sarcastically) Ha ha. Very funny, Val.

Poppy: (To Barb) Barb? Val? What are you guys doing here?

Barb: We are coming with you!

Val: For adventure!

Poppy: (Blinks) What? Why?

Val: Because, you know, finding more trolls out there will be super fun!

Barb: (Pats Val's shoulder) Plus! New music and new tribes will be the best party ever!

Poppy: Really?

Barb: Really really, Popsqueak and Branch.

Queen Essence: We're coming with you, Poppy.

Poppy: Huh?

They turn around as they saw the Leaders and the ambassadors are arrived at the air balloon and willing to join the mission.

Poppy: You guys are coming?

Delta Dawn: Of course, Popsqueak. We're here to help ya during your adventures.

Trollzart: Because, you need a friends to help you.

They all nodded their heads as Poppy clapping her hands and jumps up and down like an excited school girl. Lownote Jones, the Ambassador of the Fink Tribe, pull out his keys that belong to one of the funk tribe's ship.

Poppy: Sweet! Let's go!

Delta Dawn: Come on, ya'll!

Barb: Hop on, dudes!

The Leaders and the Ambassadors are hop on the Air Balloon while the others are on the Funk ship.

Branch: (Smirks) Man, this is gonna be awesome if we have a group.

Poppy: (Smiles) Yeah.

Later, Synth, Trollex's brother and the Ambassador of the Techno tribe, looking for Trollex who wasn't around in the Air balloon.

Holly: Hey Synth, what's wrong?

Synth: Has anyone saw Trollex around here?

The group looked around the air balloon and they haven't seen him.

Poppy: No.

Branch: He wasn't around here.

Holly: Maybe, he's going to get late for the ride.

???: Poppy! Branch! Guys!

Branch: (Cautiously) What was that?!

They saw Biggie, Satin and Chenille are running towards them and started to breathing heavily and sweating.