(Not a chapter) Father's day special! ( Very Very Late)

A/N: This takes place after the event of World Tour.

-In the Magma Town-

The sun was rising up in the tribe of Magma Town, all of the Rock-Pop trolls get up as they found an invitation letter coming from Queen Poppy. She announced all of the 12 tribe around the Trolls Kingdom are invited in Pop Village and it is father's day.

In the Castle of Magma Town, King Sam was sleeping on his cozy bed. Until, he heard the door opened before a small weight jumps over him and letting out a small groan. It was Stella, his new daughter, she gently poking his cheek with her small finger making him chuckles.

Stella: (Giggles) Good morning, Papa!

His black eyes slowly open, only to see her beautiful brown eyes of Stella making him smile.

Sam: Oh, good morning little princess. How's your sleep?

Stella: Good!

He let out a small yawn as he slowly sat up on the bed, he slowly pick her small frame on his lap.

Sam: Pretty good, Stellie? Hmm? Why are you all excited today?

Stella: Hehe! It's a little secret!

Sam: (Raised an eyebrow) Mmm? (Sniffs) Hmm, It's smells so good. Where did that come from?

Stella: You must be hungry! Let's go!

Sam: (Chuckles) Okay okay, Stellie. Let's go.

He held her properly as he gets up from his bed, Stella wrapped her arms around his neck. His dragon tail started to wiggle rapidly like a dog, he grab his black coat from his chair.

He went to the kitchen, he saw Daniel, Damian and Zach are cooking breakfast with the help of James and Zoey including Barb and Val after they decided to visit the Magma Town to spend time with them.

Daniel & Damian & Zach: SURPRISE!

Stella: Happy Father's Day, Papa!

Sam: (Shocked) Woah! What's with all of this about?!

Daniel: We're making-

Damian: Breakfast!

Zach: For all of us!

Barb: Yeah, Kiddos! Don't forget to put the butter of course!

Daniel & Damian: Okay!

Zach: Okie dokie!

Stella: We made breakfast, for us!

Sam: (Smiles) Aww, thank you guys.

Zach: Val, pass me a spatula!

Val: Roger captain!

Zach: Zoey, pass me a butter from the fridge!

Zoey: (Salute) Yes, sir!

The two ambassadors are grab the Spatula and Butter to Zach as they give it to him. Daniel and Damian placing the plates to the table, James grab the drinks for all of them. Stella using her magic by conjuring Stars like blanket to the table.

A few minutes later after Sam brushes his teeth before breakfast, the breakfast is now done. Everyone sat down their chairs then they started eating their breakfast.

Sam: Mmm, it taste good.

Stella: Hehehe, that was me and the boys' ideas.

Daniel & Damian & Zach: Yeah!

Stella: Also, Queen Poppy brought this in the Magma Town.

She pulled out an invitation letter from her pocket, Sam got curious as she give it to him. He opened the letter and it said: