MixVille / Friends with the enemy

The Group are still finding the MixVille and still headed North. The Dragon's amber eyes are still scanning everywhere in the forest. They're still in the sky, hoping they found the MixVille, but none of them found it.

Branch: Poppy, I think we're kinda bit of lost here.

Barb: Yeah, it seems like the MixVille doesn't like hide and seek game.

Poppy: Guys, let's just not losing hope. It must be somewhere. Somewhere in the woods. Hiding like a shadow just like the Filipino Nayon.

Dakota: Oh god, I hope Zachy and Stellie are okay. I'm so worried about them, Dad!

Adrian: Hey, sweetie. Calm down, I'm sure that they will be alright. We have to find the MixVille fast and warn Queen Arianna.

Then suddenly, a giggle can be heard out of nowhere. The Group suddenly froze in their place while the others yelps in surprise. They look around the sky, seeing if there's someone following them, but they found nobody.

Val: What was that?

Gemma: I don't know.

Hickory: Probably, it must be in our imagination.

Then, another sound heard again. The Group started to get confused and scared, they think it was the vicious creature or something. Until...

AAAH!!!

They turn around where Dakota screams where a small spirit approached at her. It has a white long hair, its dress that likes a cloud and on its back has a symbol of Air. It was staring at her and smiling at her.

Adrian: (Gasps) Dakota, baby girl, stay right here. I'll just... Get that thing off here.

Dakota: Wait dad! I think this one wants to tell us something.

Poppy: What is it?

The Spirit of Air keeps looking at Dakota's Violet eyes before it flies off and headed to the ground.

Dakota: I think she knows exactly where the SynthVille is!

Poppy: Dragon! Follow the Spirit!

The dragon dives down with extremely speed, the group are hanging on something. As they almost landed on the ground, the Dragon swiftly landed on the ground safety.

The Group jump off the Dragon while the others falls down on the ground due to the speed and thinking they're going to die. Edrick and Cooper are about to puke, then they headed to the near by bushes before vomiting rainbows out from their mouth.

Poppy fixing her messy pink hair as she look around the forest where she found it suspicious.

Branch: Are you sure this is where the Spirit of Air leads us there?

Dakota: Pretty sure the Spirit of Air must be here.

Edrick and Cooper finishing their vomiting, Edrick wiping his mouth while Cooper met a red eyes before he let out a scream.

Cooper: Aah!

Prince D: Bro! What's going on?

Queen Essence: Sweetie, are you okay?

Cooper: Guys! Look!

They gathered around before they met the same red eyes that Cooper met. Then, it comes out and flies in midair, it has a fiery red color and fire like hair. Its hair was rising up and angry at them.

Delta: What the hay is that thing?

Laguna: I think that's a...

Dakota & Cheska: Fire Spirit!