Apologize / Bring back what was once mine / Teamwork

Poppy, Branch, Wendy and the leaders are shocked, they saw a horrifying and scarier like they have never seen before.

A big red dragon was right there, confronting and breathing fireballs at the Evil Witch. They let out a gasps as they saw the Evil Witch's appearance. It was scary, even her creations like shadow tentacles and shadow creatures.

Barb: What the heck is that thing?!

Wendy: Oh no! It's Blaire!

All sans Wendy: Blaire?!

Wendy: She's an evil witch, who wanted to destroy harmony and music.

Branch: Look out!

A debris was falling right towards them, they all dodged as they head against the broken pillar was on the ground.

The other leaders, the ambassadors, Taylor, Edrick and Matt follows the sound while the ground was shaking and Sam's roar was getting louder.

Val: Where was that sound?

Taylor: This way!

He pointed to the left side of the hallway as they follow him, they found an open door from the other room, only they saw their friends are hiding from the chaos and they saw Sam's dragon form in a fit of rage.

Taylor: Oh my god!

Holly: Holy molly! What is that thing over there?!

Cynthia: I think that's... King Sam's dragon form!

Edrick: Sam?! Sam is that dragon over there!

Val: But how?!

Cynthia: I'm not sure what it is!

Arnulfo: We better calm him down before It's too late!

They headed towards their friends as they hide against the broken pillar, while watching Sam breathing more fireballs at Blaire, conjuring shield while taking James and Zoey at her ship.

Arianna: Poppy!

Poppy: (Gasps) Arianna! Guys! You're all okay!

Nathan: Yeah!

All: (Yelps)

They duck over to their hiding spots after an explosion was heard.

Poppy: What the heck going on here?!

Cynthia: Sam has turn into a dragon!

All: What?!

Arnulfo: It's true! Sam has the Dragon form, I'm not sure what will happen if he stayed in his form like forever or a month!

Poppy: Then, we better calm him down before he---

Blaire: AAAAAAHHHHH!!!

The Dragon Sam blasted Blaire away causing to get crashed to her ship, she glares at them as the whole trolls including Jennifer, James and Zoey were captured and took them into prison.