Capture?

The Group are still heading North, Delta and Holly are still having their energy to run. Poppy still looking at the map where the MixVille must be somewhere in the forest.

Poppy: So, what does the Mixed-Genre trolls looks like?

Nathan: (To Poppy) Well, unlike us, they have same features like you but different. They have magical abilities such as; Telekinesis, Magic and more.

Poppy: Ooh! I can't wait to meet her!

Adrian: (Smirks) Sounds like she and Poppy gonna be best friends forever!

Barb: (Chuckles) Yeah, especially when I messing them around for fun.

Branch: Barb!

Barb: What?! It's just a compliment.

Meanwhile, Dakota was reading her journal but sometimes, she write down about her journey and found some interesting object such as Magical Flowers, Ruby Stones and etc. Stella was curious about the Rock-Pop trolls looks like especially for King Sam.

So, she ask Adrian and Cynthia about some questions about the Rock-Pop trolls.

Stella: Excuse me, Miss Cynthia and Mister Adrian?

Cynthia: Yes, dear?

Adrian: What is it, Kid? Got some problem?

Stella: No. I was just... Asking some questions about the World Tour. What does the Rock-Pop trolls looks like?

Adrian: (Shocked) Oh, uh, well. (Clears throat) The Rock-Pop trolls are known as Craziest and Vicious trolls you've ever met. Their culture was similar to Hard Rock trolls but different of their songs because their music features loud drums, catchy bass lines and powerful vocal hooks.

Cynthia: It's true, Dear. It was ruled by King Samson Grandblaze. He is the King of the Rock-Pop trolls alongside with his younger brother, Jeremy Grandblaze, both are dragons.

Stella: Are they nice?

Adrian & Cynthia: (Shocked) No!

Stella: (Curiously) Why?

Cynthia: Listen, Dear. King Sam is Aggressive, Hot-Headed and Fearless King of Magma Town. It is home for Rock-Pop trolls but be careful, if we met King Sam in person, you must be quiet and brave if we faced him.

Stella: O-okay.

Adrian: She's right, Blondie. King Sam needs a Therapy or learn from the Anger Management therapist. He had an Anger Issues of his life.

Stella: Scary.

Poppy: (Realized something) Branch, how many days do we have? The letter said, "5 days left to start the World Tour".

Branch: Let me see. (Thinks then speaks) We have 4 days to left!

The Leaders: 4 DAYS LEFT?!?!

Poppy: Oh my god, we must hurry, or else, King Sam stole the strings and start the World Tour! (To Delta) Delta, we must hurry fast!

Delta: You got it, Poppy!

As they keep going, Cheska heard something from the air. Her wolf ears picked something, she looked up as her black eyes scanning directly on the sky.

She found nothing so she minded her own business. Later, they heard another sound again, it makes them anxious and suspicious of something.

Cheska: Guys, did you hear that?

Gemma: Hear what?

Hickory: Where?

Cheska: Listen.

They keep silent as they hear very carefully but no one can hear that sound.