Trolls Reunited Party / Letter from the King of Rock-Pop trolls

In the Pop village, everything was peaceful, in the pod. Poppy was brushing her pink hair at the mirror.

Poppy: Oh, another beautiful day in the Pop village. The birds are singing and chirping, the sun is rising and smiling.

She looks at the sun as he smiles ear to ear. She smiles at him after she grooming her hair, she looks at the picture frame where Poppy and Branch are holding hands and saw Branch's handmade scrapbook during the holiday.

She smiles at their best memories where Branch decorate it for her as a present.

Poppy: Well, today it is a wonderful day. Today, it is time for... Drum roll!

She gestured at the bug, who are drumming the drums making a dramatic happening. As she throw some glitters across her room and saying "Reunited Party!". As the drum hits the end note.

Poppy: It's REUNITED PARTY!!! WOOHOO! I hope everybody doing the decorations!

She stands up as the music begins. She spray some perfume on her which she smells like Cotton Candy Strawberry flavor. She begin to tap dance.

Poppy: 🎵Whoa-uh-oh. It's always a good time. Whoa-uh-oh. It's always a good time.🎵

She fixing her messy bed as she fixing her blanket and her pillows properly.

Poppy: 🎵Woke up on the right side of the bed.
What's up with this Prince song inside my head?🎵

The bugs like fairy drops her crown on top of her head.

Poppy: 🎵Hands up if you're down to get down tonight
'Cause it's always a good time.🎵

In the bunker, Branch was holding a cup of coffee while wearing a green robe. He was having a good day in the morning while looking at the photo of he and Poppy are drinking smoothies together while holding hands.

Branch: 🎵Slept in all my clothes like I didn't care.
Hopped into a cab, take me anywhere.🎵

He finished drinking his coffee as he placed it in the sink. Then, he's brushing his hair with a comb at the old mirror.

Branch: 🎵I'm in if you're down to get down tonight
'Cause it's always a good time.🎵

Next to Poppy, her pod blooms out like flower blooms in the spring as the trolls are head bump, vibbing, along with the rhythm of the music.

Poppy: 🎵Good morning and good night.
I'll wake up at twilight.🎵

Then, Branch pulls the lever as the elevator raises up while he take off his robe and reveals that he wears his casual outfit the whole time.