Truth be told

In the dining room, the group are now eating the proper food thanks to Queen Arianna and Princess Anna

In the dining room, the group are now eating the proper food thanks to Queen Arianna and Princess Anna. They feel welcoming and warm to their kingdom, Arianna smiles at them as they continue eating their food.

Val and Edrick are fighting over the cookies for desert making Taylor sighs in annoyance. Poppy told everything about their tribes including their journey to stop the World Tour by King Sam.

Arianna: So your telling me that you have cute little human kids after you found them?

Poppy: Yes!

Arianna: (Squeal) Oh! Where are they? I can't wait to pinch their chubby cheeks like marshmallows!

Branch: Uh, actually your majesty, Zach and Stella got... (Clears throat) captured I think by the Rock-Pop trolls.

Anna: (Gasps) What?

Arianna: (Gasps) Oh my god! I hope they're okay! Pop-Rock does have Anger issues in their life.

Poppy: I know.

Val: Give me meh cookies, you Firecracker!

Edrick: Never, Thunderhead!

Val: Gimme!

Edrick: No!

Val: Gimme!

Edrick: NO!

Val: GIMME!

Edrick: NEVER!

Taylor: (Sighs)

Barb: (Smirks) Get'em Val, kick his face!

Nathan: No, hit him in the head!

Adrian: No! Kick his crotch.

Cooper & Prince D & Barb: Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!

Taylor: If you guys won't stop, or else, I'm gonna turn this table now!

This makes Val and Edrick stop fighting when they saw Taylor's eyes are now glowing into Azure Blue. They gulped in nervous as they sit properly and they finally decided to share the cookie together.