20.Unexpected Surprise

Thank you for patiently waiting. Don't worry, guys ...I will finish Only Mine first and then only update Silent whispers. I just updated the first chapter only because I had written it already.❤❤❤

Vote Target 146 votes🙏🙏🙏

Author's POV

"Mmhhh...Rajath...Mmmh...baby ...I love youuuu, "Aditi screamed as Rajath thrust into her like an animal.

"You are so fuckable, Aditi baby. I can't get enough of you, "Rajath spoke as he released inside her and fell on the bed beside her.

"How much do you love me, baby?"Aditi asked, placing her face on his bare chest.

"You are my everything, baby," Rajath said as he bit her lips, and Aditi blushed.

"So when are you coming home to ask my hand in marriage?" she rubbed her chin on his chest.

"Soon, baby...Don't you trust me," he had a sly smile on his face, which Aditi failed to notice.

"I trust you, baby..it's just that mom doesn't like me roaming with you or any other boy. She does everything to secure my future. And the sooner I get married to you, the sooner I can show Mili her proper place. How dare she insult me in front of those strangers? "Aditi gritted her teeth.

"But baby, Your father loves her more than you. How are you going to throw her out of your house?" Rajath queried.

"Hmmm...Soon I will reveal to my daddy dearest what a whore she is, and then all I have to do is watch the show. Raman Sharma will disown her the moment he knows that she is with that Aagney," Aditi laughed evilly, thinking of Mili's downfall.

"Rajath, I have to go now. My phone is filled with mom's missed calls," Aditi said, getting out of the comforter, ignoring her nudity.

"Baby...What about one more round?"Rajath asked, squeezing her bosoms lustfully.

"You have no control, Rajath baby," Aditi laughed as he pulled her inside the comforter. After another round of lust-filled screams and moans, Aditi dressed up and left for her home.

Rajath got out of the bed and dressed up when he heard the calling bell. He opened the door, and two of his friends walked in with wicked grins on their faces.

"So how was today's session with Aditi? "the friend named Sam asked, settling down on the sofa in the living room while the other one named Ravi turned on the TV in front of them.

"Wait...I will connect it for you, and we can enjoy it together," Rajath said with a sly grin and connected his phone to the TV, and a video of Aditi and his wild sex was played on the TV.

"Woah Rajath...This Aditi is a wild horse," Ravi said lecherously as he watched the naked body of Aditi.

"When are you going to share her with us?"Sam asked Rajath, who was busy making a drink for them.

"Patience, Sam...I will make her dance to my tunes soon. I have her nudes and sex tape...Isn't this more than enough to make her listen to me?"Rajath chuckled, sipping his drink.

"That's true...but what's the delay in giving her to us. She has big boobs, and I can't wait to enjoy that hot body of hers, "Ravi announced impatiently.

"Hot body and Aditi's?Have you seen her sister Mythili Sharma? She is one hot item...A goddess...Aditi is nothing but a sex toy in front of her, "Rajath replied dreamily.

"Then trap her in your love game just like you do to other girls," Sam said in a duh tone.

"Do you want me to die? She is a forbidden fruit because our boss has an eye on her. I now have to provoke Aditi and make her throw Mythili out of her house. Then we have to kidnap her as per our boss's orders, "Rajath explained.