12.Guardian Angel

Happy New Year, Dear Readers.❤❤❤

I'm sorry for the delay because first, my son was sick and then I fell ill. Now we both are recovering.

Vote target 110 votes...I noticed that the views have increased, but the votes are not. Silent readers, please vote.🙏🙏🙏

Mythili's POV

Aagney👆...(Watch him (Tovino Thomas)playing superhero in Minnal Murali on Netflix...Never been a fan of an actor like this before😝😝😝😍😍😍)

"Kashu, "Aagney scooped him up in his arms the moment Aakash was near him.

I stopped where I was and looked at them both with tear-filled eyes.

Kashu always owned a special place in Aagney's heart ...and Aagney also knew how I raised Aakash without mom's intervention, not that she bothered to intervene. I heard Aakash call him by his first name and smiled, remembering the beautiful moments of the past.

"Aagneyy...Did you bring me my chocolates?" Nine-year-old Aakash demanded Aagney, seeing him and his parents seated in our living room chatting to my dad.

"Kashu...What have I told you about respecting adults? Aagney is older than you. So next time, I don't want to hear you call him by his first name. Now apologize, "Dad scolded Aakash.

Aakash hid behind me and looked at the ground meekly as dad admonished him.

"Stop scaring him, Raman. He is just a baby, and neither Aagney nor we have any problem in our Kashu addressing him by his name. Just let him be, "Aagney's dad defended Aakash.

"Kashu...come here, "Aagney signaled him, and he ran and sat on his lap, showing his tongue to dad and me.

"You have spoiled him, son, "dad laughed along with the others.

"Kashu is my little baby, and I will spoil him rotten as long as it's possible," Aagney said, giving Aakash a bag he had kept hidden earlier.

"Wow, chocolates, "Aakash shrieked, seeing the bag filled with chocolates and toys.

"You are the best," he shrieked and ran to his room, but not before kissing Aagney on his cheeks.

I smiled, seeing how Aakash was talking to Aagney nonstop.

"Where are you taking him? "Aagney's sudden question startled me.

"Cafe-cafeteria, "I mumbled. He glared at me and took Aakash with him without uttering a word. He and his tantrums; I mentally sighed and ran behind him to reach his walking pace. Before I could catch up to him, Aagney took Aakash inside his cabin. I stood behind the closed door hesitating for a moment before I knocked on the door and walked inside the room.