32.Past Sins

Please Vote dearies...Love you all😍😍😍

Author's POV

"Mili...Where were you? I was so scared when I knew that you were missing. Are you alright, "Diya gave Mili a bear hug as soon as she stepped inside the office.

"Stop squeezing her like this, Ms.Diya.And I don't want loose talk during office time, "Aagney growled at Diya.

"S-Sorry, Sir," Diya said meekly while Mili suppressed her laugh as Aagney walked towards his cabin.

"Come on...Spit it out," Diya glared at Mili.

"What ?"Mili asked her dumbfoundedly.

"Mr.Mittal's concern for you...Tell me all about it, you little vixen. Don't think I don't understand what is going on between you. You both are in love; I knew it, "Diya chuckled.

"Diya..it's not what you think, "Mili said nervously.

"Hmmm...I will dig it out from you soon. Anyways I will be the happiest person on earth if you both become a couple," Diya blabbered as they walked into their cabin.

Mili felt miserable hearing Diya. She didn't want to hide her relationship with Aagney from Diya. But her situation didn't permit her to reveal the truth to Diya. For the rest of the time, Mili found herself in a dilemma about whether to tell Diya about Aagney and herself, and it was noon before she knew it.

"Mythili...what happened to your phone. Mr.Mittal wants you in his cabin now, "Aarav, one of her colleagues, told her, coming to her cabin.

"Sorry, Aarav, my phone was silent. I will go now. And thank you for informing me, "Mili thanked him and walked hurriedly to Aagney's cabin.

She knocked on the door and stepped inside when she heard Aagney's permission to enter. The moment she walked in, her nostrils filled with the aroma of the coffee, and she inhaled it, forgetting where she was.

"Sit down, Mithu, "Aagney's voice startled her, and she sat down quietly, eyeing the coffee mug in front of Aagney.

"Did you have your lunch?" he queried with his eyes glued to the laptop. But Mili's thoughts were around the coffee mug and her mouth watered, looking at it longingly.

"Mithu..., "Aagney's growl brought her back to reality.

"Huh?What?" she asked.

"Did you have your lunch?" he asked softly.

"No...I was about to have my lunch," she replied, trying to control her craving for the coffee.

"Wait for five minutes; then we will have our lunch together. And stop eyeing my coffee...I will not let you drink it...It's not good for our baby," he said thoughtfully.

"Raavan, "Mili pouted.

"Stop pouting, or I will kiss your lips. Now be a good girl and wait here because I have to take this call, "Aagney smirked and walked towards the balcony of his cabin to attend the call.

"Moron, Rascal, Rowdy, I hate him. Who is he to stop me from drinking coffee, "Mili grumbled, stood up from her chair, and sat on Aagney's revolving chair. She looked at Aagney slyly and saw that he was busy on his call. Taking the opportunity, she took the coffee mug and tasted the forbidden heaven with her lips. Mili giggled like a child and started enjoying the coffee forgetting her surroundings. Suddenly the coffee mug was hurled away from her hands, and she stood up in shock to see a furious Naomi.

"You bloody gold digger, How dare you to sit on my Aagney's chair? And how dare you drink his coffee?" Naomi yelled and slapped Mili. Mili was about to fall back on the chair due to the impact but was caught by Aagney on time. Aarav, Diya, and some other employees crowded near Aagney's office, hearing the commotion.