21.Pure affection

I know my loyal readers always Vote, and if they don't vote, it means they are stuck up in some problem. When I put up that note, I meant the silent readers to vote...And even after so much begging, only a few voted..it's really disheartening. Thanks to all those who have voted and encouraged me.Love you guys.🙏🙏🙏

Vote target 150 votes. The faster you vote, the more quickly I write the next chapter.😜😜😜😝😝😝

Author's POV

"Get inside the car," Gautam ordered a frightened Diya.

"No...it's ok...I will take the bus. But thank you for offering a ride. It's getting late...I would rather get going, "Diya exclaimed, trying to run away from him.

"I'm not going to eat you. Get inside right now, "Gautam barked, and Diya jumped inside the car and sat on the passenger seat, scared that the ACP would send her to jail if she denied it.

Gautam had a slight smile on his lips as he sat on the driver's seat.

"What happened, Ms.Diya? Aren't my lips kissable anymore? Did you lose interest in my abs and six-pack body so soon? "he asked with a smirk on his face.

Diya hid her face in her palms in embarrassment and wanted to bury herself six feet under the earth.

"I...I ...that was a harmless comment...I didn't mean any of it, "Diya composed soon and defended herself.

"Are you over this hot ACP so soon? "he raised his eyebrows as he started the car.

"Ahmm...I'm sorry ...You are not that hot...You are just ok. I didn't notice you completely before," she replied, eyeing him from top to toe as if she was evaluating him.

"What the hell?" he scowled.

"Ufff...don't raise your BP(Blood Pressure), Mr.ACP.You aren't that hot or good-looking as I previously thought, "Diya smirked victoriously.

"Really? Say that one more time," he glared at her.

"I'm not scared of you, and you can't put me in jail just because I said that you are not hot. I can file a complaint against you for harassing and kidnaping me. I can tell a hundred times that you are plain...What the..., "Diya was stopped halfway as Gautam slammed the brakes and claimed her lips, much to her astonishment.

"Go ahead...Add this to your complaint as well, "He smirked, winking at her victoriously.

"Buh-huh-huh...Buh huh huh," Diya sobbed, wiping her lips furiously as Gautam started his car.

"Diya ...I...I'm sorry...I shouldn't have done that..that was just a reflex action," Gautam said, feeling guilty that he made her cry.

"Please, Diya...say something...scold me...hit me...punch me...do something but stop crying," he stopped the car near the roadside.

"Buh...huh...huh...You...stole...my ...first...kiss...that I saved...for my...h-hubby," she hiccupped.

"Diya...I...I'm sorry but not sorry for what I did. But I have a remedy for your problem. You can make me your hubby...so problem solved, right. So what say...When should I come to your house for asking your hand in marriage," he smiled lovingly at her.

"Huh?"Diya shrieked in wonder.

"You moron... I don't even know you. First, you stole my first kiss, and now you are all ready to marry me. What if you are ripper and no woman marries a man who she just met," she flipped her head in the opposite direction to show her protest.

"But I know you...Your dad is a retired headmaster, and your mom is a housewife...Your little sister is currently in her higher secondary. You have been taking care of your family ever since your dad underwent his bypass surgery," Gautam said in a serious tone.