29.Visual treat

Sorry guys...was really unwell...I saw all of your update requests but was helpless...I couldn't even reply, guys.😔😔😔🙏🙏🙏

I will try to update again soon as possible...Thank you for being patient with me, dears...Love you all.😍😍😍

Thank you for the 50k reads❤❤❤😘😘😘

Author's POV

"D-Dev...it's all my fault...But I was helpless," Mythili sobbed, holding on to Aagney's arms after Milind left. She was shocked after Milind revealed Aagney's sufferings inside and outside of jail.

"Sshhh...Stop blaming yourself...I know it's not your fault...But you never trusted me...Had you trusted me, we both wouldn't have suffered. I would never forgive or forget you for keeping me away from your life," Aagney said sternly.

"Now stop crying and get ready," Aagney told Mili, who looked at him in surprise.

"Don't give me that look. Your beloved stepmom and step-sister are coming to receive their payment. Don't you want to provide them with the satisfaction of ruining you?" Aagney told her playfully while she looked confused.

"Huh?" she asked in bewilderment.

"My dear wife...Don't give stress to your little brain by overthinking. Devi Bhabi(sis-in-law) will help you get ready," he said to her playfully as Devi walked inside the room.

And Mithu, you know her, right...She is Devi Bhabi...Milind Bhai's wife. I will take my leave now, "Aagney smiled at his Mithu and turned towards Devi.

"Bhabhi...just get her ready. Our guests will be here soon. I need to arrange a good show for them," he instructed her and left.

"Mili...I'm sorry for not telling you earlier that I was Milind's wife. I had strict instructions from those two morons to keep my mouth shut, "Devi apologetically told her.

"It's ok, Bhabhi. I can understand your plight...Dev likes to trouble me all the time, "Mili smiled weakly.

"No...No...Dev Bhai loves you a lot. He had tears seeing your unconscious state when you were brought here. He kept repeating that he is the reason for your sufferings. He never left your side till a few moments before you gained consciousness," she explained.

"I know that moron. After what I had done to him, he has forgotten to express his love for me openly, "Mili smiled weakly at her.

"But Bhabi, how did you marry Milind Bhai...I mean...everyone, including me, has thought of him as an evil man since he was in jail,...also he is a ruthless moneylender and a womanizer. How did you see through him?"Mili asked curiously.

"All of those are true except the womanizer part," Devi chuckled.

"Do you know that he became a murderer, an evil man, and a ruthless moneylender for me?" Devi gave a sad smile o Mili.

"What?" she exclaimed.

Yes, Mili...At seventeen, I was married off to a cruel man by my family, who considered girls a burden. Like any other married girl, I went to my new home with lots of hope and happiness.

Milind was my husband's younger brother.

My husband raped me brutally on the wedding night, and his parents turned deaf to my screams. But that was just the beginning of the torture. He would rape me every single night without mercy. His parents supported him and comforted me that I had to work hard to change his character. Milind was the only one who protested and stood with me. He asked me to go back to my family from this hell. But how could I go back to my own family who had disowned me after my marriage, and I had a younger sister whose life would be spoiled if I went back to my family. And also, I knew they would not take me back. I had by then realized that this marriage was an experiment to change their son's drinking habits. And also to keep him away from his whoring ways. One day his parents were out for their relative's wedding. My husband came home drunk and started making sexual advances, but something made me protest that day. That hurt his male ego, and he brutally hit me and started raping me like a maniac. Milind came home early that day, and, hearing the screams, he rushed to the place where that vile man was torturing me. Seeing me covered in blood and lying unconscious, Milind lost his control and murdered his own brother