4.A fallen woman

Since there was some confusion in the last chapter...those in italics are the past that Mithu remembers.

Thank you, sweetheart,_sunflowerft_              for motivating me to write.I was about to stop writing all of my stories.❤❤❤😘😘😘

Please Vote, dear readers...it's really demotivating when you all don't vote—your sad author.🥺🥺🥺

Mythili"s POV

"Mithu...Are you scared of me? Dev's voice made me shiver as I stood inside his room.

"No...I trust you more than myself, Dev, "I replied, looking into his passion-filled eyes.

"Mithu...I will never touch you without your complete consent. I love you, and I will make you mine only when you desire it, but..." he paused and looked into my eyes mischievously.

"But?" I questioned in confusion.

"But..." he smirked, walking towards me, and I moved back and hit the wall behind me. He locked me against the wall with his hands and kissed my forehead firmly.

"But that doesn't mean I will refrain from hugging and kissing you," he smiled again, kissing my cheeks.

"Moron...When did I stop you from kissing me? "I pouted.

"Is that so? I never knew my Mithu was so bold? Now I have a change of mind. Let's take our relationship to the next level since you have no problem. My parents will only be back by tomorrow. You and me ...and this rainy night", he said in a sing-song tone winking at me.

"Mom, Dad, when did you both come back? How was the journey?" I looked towards the door and asked which startled Dev, and he left his hold on me in confusion.

"Mom, Dad..." he called, turning towards the door, and it was the moment I ran out of the room, sticking out my tongue at him.

He narrowed His eyes at me and challenged me when he found out that I had tricked him, "Run Mithu...Run ...but you will always find your finishing point in my arms."

A smile formed on my lips as I reminisced my past with Dev, but soon it was replaced with disgust when I felt someone's hot breath mixed with alcohol near me. I suddenly realized I was in Aagney's bedroom and opened my eyes to see the devil himself sitting near me with bloodshot eyes. He was reeking alcohol and looked at me coldly. The same indifferent look I dreaded the most.

"So Ms.Mythili is all set to spread her legs for me," he taunted me, but I kept mute as tears clouded my vision. I felt Aagney's hands on my shoulders, and a shiver ran down my spine.

Please Aagney...I can't, "I folded my hands in front of him and pleaded. I don't know what came over me as at that moment, I knew I couldn't succumb to Aagney's desires.

"Leave, Mythili," he said emotionlessly as I looked at him in shock.

"I had already made it clear to you that I will never force you, nor will I violate you without your permission. But the thing is ...the moment you step out of my room, just forget your dad's surgery," he said, looking straight into my eyes.

I closed my eyes in pain, and the images of my dad, Priya mom, and siblings flashed in front of my eyes. Tears drenched my clothes as I stood there totally helpless in front of Aagney, unable to process anything.

"Stop shedding your tears unnecessarily, Mythili. Your tears won't wash away my wrath towards you and your wretched family. Instead, it gives me immense pleasure to see your tears. It gives me unexplainable happiness to see your tears. Do you know my mom hasn't spoken to anyone after what happened to my family.?.. And the reason is you and your bloody family. You all are the reason my mom and dad left this place. I will not spare anyone who destroyed my life, and I choose to begin with you. Wasn't your dad ...the great Raman Sharma who branded me as a womanizer. Now I will show him that I started womanizing with his precious daughter if he lives.

Go ahead...go outside and tell the world that Aagney is heartless, and he blackmailed me into sleeping with him like a distressed daily soap opera heroine. Know what? I don't give a damn. Now don't waste my time...Either entertain me with your body or just get the hell out of my house," he mocked.

"And one more thing...Ms.Mythili...Don't think that I'm fascinated by your beauty or your above-average body. Aagney can have any woman who is more beautiful than you within a flick of my finger. So don't overrate yourself. You are just a means to satiate my revenge," he smiled vengefully.

I couldn't hear his hateful words anymore. I always regretted the fact that my silence was the reason for his destruction...though it was unintentional, and I was helpless at that time. But I made sure Aagney never knew of my helplessness. It was my personal hell, and I didn't want sympathy from anyone. At this moment, seeing Aagney's hatred for my family and me, I decided to sacrifice myself not just for my family but also for Aagney. I was sure that my grief and helplessness could satisfy his hatred towards my family. With an aching heart, I looked at Aagney and uttered these words with difficulty, "I'm ready."

A mocking smile formed on Aagney's face as he pulled me close to him. I started sweating even in that air-conditioned room.

"Are you sure, Ms. Mythili?" he whispered near my ears.

"Y-Yes," I stuttered, looking away in dread.No matter how much I tried to be bold in front of him, my heart was betraying me as I found him too close to my liking.

He held my shoulders firmly and claimed my lips, making my whole body shudder. I stood there frozen, unable to think anything anymore as his lips started making their way towards my neck. My hands fisted his shirt unknowingly as he nibbled my neck and shoulders. My heart wanted to protest, but my brain told me to consider the consequences if I denied him. I decided to follow my brain as my family's image once again flashed in front of my eyes. I convinced my heart that my destruction was necessary for my family's survival as Aagney scooped me in his arms and placed me on the bed.

I could feel Aagney's hands roaming my body, removing the barriers between us one by one. I shut my eyes tightly and used my hands to hide my chastity from Aagney as I felt his breath near me.

"Don't shut your eyes. I want you to keep your eyes open when I am inside you, "Aagney commanded, and I found myself yielding to him.

He kissed my lips passionately again, and I forced myself to keep my eyes open. My body trembled as he trailed his fingers over the peaks and valleys in my body. As he played with my body to his heart's content, I realized in shame that my body was responding to his touches unknowingly. I dug my fingernails into the sheets as I suddenly started to feel butterflies inside my stomach and found that Aagney was controlling my body.

It was raining heavily outside, and inside his room, my heart was bleeding heavily, but still, I controlled my tears as I gave into Aagney's desires. The night was longer than usual for me, and it felt like it would last forever as Aagney explored and used my body to fulfill his revenge. As time passed, I burnt entirely in the flames of Aagney's vengeance as he entered me, breaking all the barriers between him and me as he successfully destroyed me perfectly with my complete approval.

I had always wished for such a night where I would feel complete in the arms of a man who I loved unconditionally. But that dream of mine has been shattered by Aagney. Maybe this was his revenge, but I would never forgive him for what he did to me as a woman.

I felt ashamed of myself as I felt both pain and pleasure when Aagney completed me as a woman. Yes...Aagney deflowered me...he has succeeded in destroying me and turned me into a woman...but unfortunately into a fallen woman who has lost all her self-respect in her own eyes.

How was the chapter?

I was disgusted at myself for writing this chapter...I cried at Mithu's helplessness but don't worry; I will teach Aagney a lesson for making Mithu cry.😈😈😈😈

Aagney haters come here...I'm first.😏😏🤭🤭🤭

Please Vote, comment, and Motivate me.🙏🙏🙏