23.Memories

Vote target 150 votes. Please vote fast, guys.By the time you all complete vote target I am turning lazy🥴🥴🥴

Author's POV

"Aditi..."Priya's stern voice made her freeze on her spot, and she turned around to face her mother, who was staring at her angrily.

"Mom...Why are you shouting?" she asked carelessly, hiding her nervousness.

"Where were you? You were with that Rajath, right? Do you think I don't know what you are doing behind my back?"Priya scowled.

Mom, Please stop. It's not like what you think. Rajath and I are friends, and he offered me a job at his friend's place," Aditi explained, trying to hide her guilt.

"Really? You think that I am a fool. I have crossed your age to reach here. Do you think I am an idiot not to notice that you have a man's smell on you? "she scoffed.

"Mom...he loves me. Rajath has assured me that he will marry me. In fact, he wants to marry me now, but I asked him for some time. Please, mom, I'm your daughter. I know how to take care of myself, and I'm not a fool to fall into someone's trap," Aditi hugged her mom to convince her.

"Aditi, I have always taken care of your desires. You are always my first priority, and I love you so much. I have done everything for you and will do everything for you in the future. If you are so sure about Rajath, ask him to bring his parents to meet me. We will go ahead with the proposal and fix your marriage with Rajath, "Priyamvadha sighed.

"I know, mom. But before I marry Rajath, I want you to throw that whore Mili out of our lives," Aditi said, breathing heavily.

"Hmmm...You are right. I will throw her out soon. Now we have a chance. Perhaps our only opportunity, "Priyamvadha smirked.

"But how mom. Mili is with Aagney. She is under his protection. So how do we execute our plan," Aditi exclaimed.

"Mili will walk into our trap soon. Today, she called me to inform me that she would be returning home," Priya told Aditi.

"But why? Aagney was not ready to send her here, then how did he change his mind suddenly, "Aditi mused.

"The Mittals are back from their exile, it seems, "Priya informed Aditi with an evil smile.

"Oh no...What if they find out about what Aagney is doing to Mili. She is their favorite daughter, isn't she?" Aditi fisted her hands in frustration.

"Yes...that's why we need to speed up the plan. Also, Reddy's men called me up today and asked me to do something and throw Mili out of our house. Once she is out of this house, Reddy's men will take care of the rest," Priyamvadha said cruelly.

"We don't have much time left, Aditi. Mili will be back today. All we have to do is to create such a situation that Raman himself will throw his pride Mili out of the house, "Priyamvadha smirked.

"But mom...how?And Aakash? He will surely not let dad throw Mili out if he is here, "Aditi grumbled.

"Aditi...You don't know your mother then. I have already sent Aakash to my parent's home for a few days so that he will not be here when his favorite sister is chucked out of this house right into Reddy's hands, "Priyavadha laughed wickedly.

"You are a genius, mom. Now you leave the rest to me. I will stage a drama soon and throw that whore into those men's hands. And one more thing, mom, when Reddy gives us the payment for that Mili, we should go in person to get the money," Aditi spat her venom.

"Why Aditi?"Priyamvadha asked curiously.

"I want to see Mili totally ruined by Reddy; only then will my heart be satiated, "Aditi huffed.