8.Contract

Another update...I kept my promise.🥰🥰🥰

The past is in italics. Some sensitive content...But don't forget to vote.🥺🥺🥺😔😔😔😔

Vote Target 85 votes😁😁😁🙏🙏🙏🙏❤❤❤

Author's POV

"Look who we have here...a sister's rapist", A massive fellow prisoner taunted, looking at Aagney, who was remanded and brought to the sub-jail on charges of rape and murder of his sister Avni Mittal. Aagney was totally devastated...his sister was brutally raped and murdered, and evidence pointed towards him. And the jail environment was killing him.

"Hey, you...what happened? Acting all innocent, "another prisoner mocked at a silent Aagney.

"Tell us all about it. I have raped my sister-in-law, and it was amazing, but I want to know how it feels to rape your own sister. Was she tight? Did she scream in pleasure? "Another lewd-looking man started questioning Aagney with a dirty look on his face.

Aagney sat on the floor and was disgusted by the prisoners who surrounded him and questioned him using foul language.

He had already immersed himself in the grief of his beloved sister's death, and everyone around him was too eager to brand him as a criminal. He glared at the men angrily.

"Woah...look at his attitude. We all know in wealthy families like yours, this type of thing happens. Do you fuck your mother also? "another prisoner ridiculed him, and the others also started laughing at him.

"Shut up, you bastard. You don't know my family or me. And I'm not a rapist, "Aagney stood on his feet and punched the man in a rage.

"You motherfucker.How dare you raise your hand on one of us? "the prisoners turned against him.

"Wait, guys...look at his body...Maybe he can give us all a release tonight," one of the prisoners roared, making the others stop and gawk at Aagney.

"You are right, Ravi...After all, how long will I make you suck my dick? A man who seemed like their leader howled happily.

Aagney's eyes widened in fear and anxiety, seeing the men watch him like vultures seeking their prey.

"Boy, don't think we are interested in men. It's just that we all need some means for our release inside this prison, right. So we help each other sometimes...I mean, most of the time. You are new here...you can live peacefully here if you cooperate, or else we will make your life miserable here," the gang leader threatened, disgusting Aagney further. He slapped the man in a fit of rage, and he fell with a thud while Aagney watched furiously.

"How dare you touch our Raju dada? Guys, strip him...Today we will show him what are the consequences of disobeying our Raju dada," the man named Ravi shouted.

The prisoners surrounded Aagney and started harassing Aagney. They stripped off his shirt and pulled on his pajamas while he struggled hard to resist those strong men. He used his full might to fight those vile men, and they retaliated by beating him up brutally.

Their nonstop attacks bruised Aagney's whole body, and at one point, he had almost given up his hope and was ready to embrace his death. But what disgusted him the most was that the men were groping him and trying to touch his private parts. He was about to succumb to his fate when he heard a booming voice that made those men stop their assault on him.

"What is happening here?" The person asked angrily. He was a well-built man who was around 40 years old.

"W-We were just introducing ourselves to this new boy, Milind Bhai(brother)," the prisoner named Ravi answered meekly.