41.Too late

Vote target 210 votes

After this chapter I'm absconding 🤭🤭🤭😉😉😉

Author's POV

"Y-You..."Mili stuttered, seeing the woman's red eyes in front of her.

"Yeah...it's me...Who else were you expecting? Your guardian Angel?" she asked sarcastically as she carefully shut the door behind her securely.

"Oh, wait...I don't know about guardian Angel, but your angel of death is here today, Mili...oops, Aagney's Mithu," she sneered at Mili.

"A-Arpitha...why are you here?"Mili composed herself and asked her.

"Simple...to kill you," Arpitha smiled evilly at Mili.

"What have I ever done to you? You and your brother separated my Dev from me...What else do you want? Can't you leave me alone now? "Mili snapped at Arpitha.

"Your Dev...Your Dev...You bitch ...how dare you...he is mine; how dare you take his name. "Arpitha pulled Mili by her hair and pushed her down on the floor.

"Aaah..."Mili screamed, trying to get up from the floor holding her baby bump.

"You and this filth in your stomach do not deserve to live. How dare you come in between Aagney and me?" she shouted, fisting Mili's hair again and throwing her violently on the floor in rage.

A-Arpitha...please...I'm pregnant...please...what is my child's fault...let me bring him into this world...he is a part of my Dev...please spare me," Mili pleaded weakly, holding her stomach. She was scared for her unborn child seeing Arpitha's madness.

"Hahaha...What makes you think I will spare you and this dirt? Get this straight in your head...Aagney is mine, and I will remove anyone who comes in between him and me. I hate it to think that he loves you and you whore slept with my Aagney to get this shit inside of you, "Arpitha spat her venom at Mili.

"Y-You are wrong, Arpitha...Our child is not any filth...he is the result of Dev and my love...And remember this always, Arpitha...no matter what, Dev only loves me...Try to understand...Stop this craziness...My Dev will never love you, "Mili choked.

"He will love me...once you and this unborn child of yours are erased from this earth, he will love me, or I will make him, "Arpitha moved towards Mili with bloodshot eyes.

"Please, Arpitha...I want to give birth to my child...please let me live until then, "Mili pleaded as tears streamed down her eyes. She was not scared of her death, but she was scared for her baby, for whom she took all the risks.

"Aah, right ...you won't survive this pregnancy, but too bad I don't have the patience. I want you out of my life as early as possible. So today, you and your child is going to die. Too bad no one is here to save you," She shouted and rushed towards Mili and violently stamped on her stomach.

"Die ...Die...Die..." she yelled like a mad woman and continuously stamped on Mili's stomach while Mili held onto Arpitha's feet and cried for mercy.

"Please, A-Arpitha...please don't kill my child...He will be hurt...pl-please...h-have some mercy," Mili pleaded as she felt blood gushing out between her legs.

"Hahaha...see, the dirt inside you is coming out..."Arpitha laughed nonstop, seeing Mili falling in and out of consciousness.

She was about to kick Mili again when the door slammed open, revealing an angry Akshath.

"Arpitha...what have you done?" he yelled, looking at his sister in shock.

"Brother...see; finally, this bitch, and her trash is out of me and my Aagney's life," Arpitha said, laughing madly, looking at Mili's condition.

ONLY MINEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें