16.I own you

Vote Target 125 Vote🙏🙏🙏

Thank you for voting, guys.Love you all...Keep supporting me.❤❤❤🥰🥰🥰🙏🙏🙏

Author's POV

"M-Mili...D...Do y-you h-have t-to go b-back t-to t-the h-hostel t-today?" Raman struggled to speak, looking lovingly at his daughter. Mythili was making Raman walk slowly inside their house. It's been two months since Raman was discharged from the hospital. He was given speech therapy and physiotherapy ever since he was brought home. And it had considerably improved his health. Initially, he could not even speak a single word, but now he could frame a sentence with some exertion. And with regular physiotherapy, now he could stand on his own feet and take a few steps but with help.

"Dad...We have discussed this earlier. My workplace is far from here, and my boss is very strict. I will have to work late on most of the days, and it is tiring for me to travel back and forth every day, "Mili paused for a moment, embarrassed at herself before she lied through her teeth to her dad.

"A-All...t-this ...st-struggle..is be-because o-of m-me. M-My p-poor c-child...I-I'm a b-bad f-father...f-forgive m-me Mili," Raman caressed her hair as tears trickled down his eyes.

"Dad, stop being such a cry baby. I feel lucky that I can take care of you and our family. So Mr.Raman Sharma, stop guilt-tripping and enjoy your retirement like a lion, "she said, pinching her dad's cheeks playfully.

"M-Mili, I-I'm h-happy t-to s-see y-you s-smile a-after s-so long," Raman said, patting Mili's shoulders slowly.

"Come on, dad...Let me help you to sit, "Mili made her dad sit on the chair in front of the television.

She sighed, thinking of the lie she told to her father, and dreaded the day he would find the truth. Mili had to say that she was staying in a hostel because Aagney being Aagney, refused her pleas to stay in her home. He gave her only one off day on a Sunday...and she had to report back to him the following day.

Priyamvadha, too supported her by convincing Raman that it's dangerous to travel back home during the night, much to her relief. But Aditi taunted her at every chance she got, which hurt Mili a lot, but she brushed it off.

As Mili turned on the television for her dad, she unknowingly was lost in the thoughts of what happened between her and Aagney almost two months ago.

Two months ago

Mili was embarrassed to death when she woke up the next day in the hotel room with Aagney. She was mortified when she remembered how she had desperately begged Aagney to make love to her. She had covered herself with the bedsheet and ran to the washroom without waking him and cried her heart out. Mili didn't know how to face Aagney after that night, but she promised herself that she would not give Aagney the pleasure of seeing her cry ever again.

But what surprised her was Aagney's behavior...he was the same apathetic, cold-hearted person who snapped at her and taunted her at the mere mention of her family. After that night, he behaved with the same rudeness as before and even said he owned her.

"Bloody Moron," she had cursed under her breath, thinking of his rude behavior.