18.Blackmail

Thank you guys for patiently waiting. I'm still sick, but I managed to write this chapter. I don't know how it came out. Please bear with me...I have another doctor's consultation on Monday and am currently on medication. The medication keeps me drowsy, and I feel so lethargic the whole day.

And this is a cliche type of story so you can predict easily and yes your predictions on Mythili's fainting was right😏😏😏

Most of you don't want Mili to end up with Aagney but let's see what Dev will decide after knowing Mili's current situation 🤪🤪🤪

Thank you guys for the Votes. Keep voting. Love you all,🥰🥰🥰

Vote target 140🙏🙏🙏

Mythili's POV

I woke up to an unfamiliar surroundings hearing Dr.Arjun's voice.

"Your Raavan turned the hospital upside down, seeing you unconscious. Thank God it's his own hospital, or else he would have burned it," Dr. Arjun mocked, making me realize that I was admitted to the hospital.

"You are anemic. When is the last time you had food three times a day," Dr.Shreya glared at me.

"I-I..." I stammered, giving her a meek smile.

"Don't bully her, Shrey," Arjun defended me while Dr.Yadhu and Kanika suppressed their smile.

"Yeah...I'm the bully now. From my observations, she looks pale and famished and seems like fainting is part of her daily routine. I'm waiting for her blood test results," Shreya announced.

"Stop behaving like a gynecologist Shrey. All who faint are not pregnant. Am I right, Mythili? "Arjun laughed, but I gulped hearing him.

Pregnant? No, I can't be...But I'm late, and it's been two months since that night. How can I be so careless? Does it mean I'm pregnant? What will happen if I'm pregnant? What will be Aagney's response? Will he accept this child? What am I even thinking? Am I even ready for this child? Problems encircle me, and on top of that, how will I raise a child? And dad? I don't even want to think of dad's reaction if he knows I'm pregnant. These are all my frantic thoughts. I'm not pregnant. I'm just tired...that's it, I consoled myself.

"Where are you lost, Mythili?" Dr. Yadhunandan's voice brought me back to reality.

"I'm sorry. I was just thinking of something, "I apologized to him.

"Please don't take them seriously. They do this all the time. I can't believe how they became doctors. Anyways take rest," Dr.Yadhunandhan smiled at me while Kanika looked at me lovingly. The kids were playing with the mobile phone.

I was about to ask him about Aagney when the devil himself walked inside.

"I have arranged your stay at my farmhouse. And thanks once again for helping Ms.Mythili, "Aagney said to them without even glancing at me.

"No worries, Dr.Aagney.It's our duty as doctors...moreover, Mythili has saved my daughter, and from the little time she spent with my family, she has become a part of it," Dr.Yadhunandan said, shaking his hands with Aagney.

"I think you all should go and rest at my farmhouse. I will take care of Ms.Sharma now. Moreover, the kids will be tired, "Aagney said to them, looking at the kids in concern.

"Dr.Aagney...her reports," Shreya reminded him.

"Don't worry, Dr.Shreya; I have asked the nurse to bring the reports here. I will take care of it, "Aagney assured her.