37.Tears of blood

Sorry for the delay, dears...health and family issues caused the delay.🙏🙏🙏🥺🥺❤️

Please vote... by the time you all reach the vote target...I will get entangled in some problems, and it will delay the chapters further...so please vote fast😁😁😁

Vote target 205🙏

past in italics

Author's POV

"Stop this madness, Arpitha, "Akshath shouted at his sister while Abhi was looking at his sister's condition painfully.

"No, Bhai...I want him...I want my Aagney," she pulled her hair and continued destroying her room like a mad woman.

"Why can't he love me? Am I not beautiful...And I am rich and have an influential dad and brothers.No one can love him like me, Bhai...No one can," she said, hurting herself and making her brothers terrified.

"Arpitha...my little flower...Forget him, dear...Aagney is in love with someone else, and he would never love you. Try to understand. We can't force someone to love us, "Abhiram tried to persuade his sister.

"You both told me that you would go to any extent to give me happiness...but that's all a lie...You both are liars...I hate you both...go away from here...I only want my Aaagney," she screamed hysterically while their mom and dad looked at their daughter's wretched condition with heavy hearts. Their mom Meenakshi Khanna was already a heart patient and couldn't bear to see her daughter's stubbornness and deteriorating health. Their father, Viswajeeth Khanna, a powerful politician, felt helpless for the first time in his life seeing his beloved daughter's physical and mental condition.

"Akshath, Abhi...I will personally meet this Aagney Mittal and beg on his feet to accept my daughter. I will give him all my property, a high position in my political party, and anything he asks to take my daughter as his wife", Viswajeeth declared with tear-filled eyes.

"Dad...You don't know Aagney. Neither all our property nor some position will tempt him. He loves another girl, and he is going to get engaged to her soon. I even tried to propose to the girl he loves to separate them. But the girl rejected me without even a second thought. They love each other so much that nothing can separate them. Our sister needs counseling, "Abhiram told his parents and brother.

"My daughter is not mad," Viswajeeth screamed at his son.

"Dad...Arpitha is not mad. And going for counseling doesn't mean she is mentally ill. It's for her to understand herself and get out of her stubbornness or else she will go into severe depression, "Abhiram tried to explain the difference between a psychologist and a psychiatrist to his parents.

"Shut up, Abhi...I'm not sending my daughter to such places. And I don't care what you both do...I want you to separate Aagney and that girl. I want my daughter's happiness. What sort of a father would I be if I can't give my daughter what she asks for?"Viswajeeth declared stubbornly.

"Dad ...Don't be upset...I will separate Aagney from that girl...I will do everything possible to split that girl and Aagney, "Akshath assured his dad while Abhiram looked at them helplessly.

Akshath bribed Daksh to disrupt Aagney and Mili's engagement, but all went in vain, and they both got engaged. The news disturbed Arpitha's mental condition; she tried to commit suicide and went into a coma for six months. This irked Akshath and his father, and they blamed Aagney for Arpita's condition. Akshath started his revenge game and successfully destroyed Aagney and Mili's life. And in the process, an innocent girl lost her life. But Akshath didn't know that Mili and Aagney were destined to be together.