28.Burning fire

Sorry for the delay guys...I lost the draft and had to rewrite the whole chapter

Dev is Aagney Dev Mittal.Both are the same person..Hope this clears confusion...

Which author gives clue in her previous story about the suspense in her new story?This poor author is so innocent that she gave the clue and yet you all want to haunt me...poor me...😉😉😉😛😛😛🙈🙈🙈🥺🥺🥺

Vote target 155 votes🙏🙏🙏

Author's POV

"Mom ...I can't believe that Mili is married to Aagney and is pregnant with his child. Our plan to make her a whore failed, "Aditi scorned.

"Who said so? My plan never fails...Married or not ...she is a whore now...Manohar Reddy's whore.He will use her and sell her to some brothel after he is done with her. Raman's favorite daughter and Aagney's loving wife will live as a branded whore somewhere, "Priyamvadha laughed wickedly.

"You are right, mom. How did I forget where Mili is now?... That reminds me...Did Reddy call you for the payment? "Aditi asked cheerfully.

"Yes...but we will have to go to his farmhouse to collect the cash since it's black money," Priyamvadha said.

"Really? Mom, I want to see that ruined whore there at Reddy's farmhouse. By now, Reddy would have completely destroyed her. I can't wait to enjoy seeing her broken and shattered self," Aditi chuckled.

"That we will, Aditi. I want to see the shock on her face when she sees us. Finally, we will have good riddance, "Priyamvadha laughed.

"But mom, what excuse will we tell dad when we go out to meet Reddy, "Aditi asked in a worried tone.

"Don't worry, Aditi. Aakash will be back today, and it's easy to fool your dad. Now get ready...let's go and meet my darling daughter. And tell her how devastated I'm to see her in such a condition, "Priyamvadha sneered.

............................................................................................................

"Stop being stubborn and eat the food, Mithu, "Aagney threatened her.

"I don't want this bland food...I want ice cream," she glared at him.

"Don't make me force-feed you," Aagney scowled.

"I will complain to my uncle and aunt when I meet them, "Mili grumbled.

"I'm not scared of anyone. Now eat this, and don't let my child starve," he growled.

"Still, you care only for your child. Don't you love me anymore? "Mili had tears in her eyes.

"Yes, I love only my child...You ruined us both, Mithu. You wasted the years we could have spent together being each other's support. You always gave your dad and your stepmom more priority than me. Didn't I come to take you with me two years back? But what did you do? You said that your dad was more important to you and that you would die than spend your life with a rapist like me? Do you know how devastated I was back then? I couldn't believe my ears ...How could you think that I raped my own..., "Aagney had tears in his eyes as he tightened his hold on Mili's shoulders.

"Dev...I...It wasn't like that. I know I hurt you, but..."Mili whimpered and reminisced the day Aagney came to meet her after she was back from the asylum.

Past in italics

After Mili was back from the asylum(She went to an institute for her treatment when she lost her mind)