5.Hopeless

VOTE TARGET 75 Votes

Vote fast if you want next update soon

Author's POV

Mythili woke up with a jerk feeling something heavy on her chest, and tried to push the heavy object away but realized that it was none other than Aagney, who had buried his face on her chest. She looked at the clock and saw it was two a.m.The events of the night gushed back into her mind as she looked at Aagney's peaceful slumber. Suddenly she felt protected in his arms. But soon, she slowly squirmed out of his hold, covering herself in a bedsheet while taking care not to wake him.

Mythili walked inside the washroom, taking a saree from the packet that Aagney had brought for her, opened the shower, and stood shivering in the cold stream of water. She hissed in pain as the water drenched her body, reminding her of the remains of the night she spent with Aagney. The water hid the tears she shed, and after taking a long shower, she dried herself, wore the saree, and walked out of the washroom towards the balcony, and stood there gazing at the stars contemplating her life till now.

Mythili was just three years old when she saw her mother burn to death in front of her eyes. It was more than horrifying for a three-year-old to see her mother embrace death, and the young Mythili went into hysteria. Raman was also devastated by his beloved wife's accidental death. He couldn't believe that the LPG in the house would explode, taking his wife's life because Gayatri was always a careful person. After Gayatri's death, Mythili's condition worsened, and she was scared to even come out of the room or face anyone. Raman would never leave his daughter alone those days and held her close to him like she was a fragile doll. He even neglected his business just for his daughter's sake. It took a lot of convincing from his parents and Gayatri's parents to get his approval for the marriage with Priyamvadha. Even after Aditi's birth, Raman always kept Mythili his priority and made sure no one mistreated her. He had become a proud father whose overprotectiveness grew with Mythili's age. Even her relationship with Dev was with the full approval of her father, and Mythili too used to give in to her dad's demands without question. Both she and her dad were blinded in their love for each other. Mythili also broke her relationship with Dev just for her father's sake. Though she regrets it every day, she didn't protest or question her father's love for her. She knew that her father lived only for her, and she couldn't bring herself to go against his words.

Mythili sighed as she reminisced her past and was startled when she found something, or rather someone's hands snaking around her waist. She stood there like a doll when she realized it was Aagney.

"It's chilly here...Why are you standing here at his time?" he questioned, burying his head in her neck and inhaling her fragrance.

"Leave me, Mr.Mittal.Our deal is over. Stay away from me," Mythili snapped at him, trying to free herself from Aagney's hold.

"Sshhh...Ms.Mythili...You're mistaken. Our deal was a night together ..there are still a few more hours left before the night is over," he said, nibbling her neck.

"But thanks for giving me a memorable night. I always wanted to enjoy your body," he added, giving her a sarcastic smile.

Mythili looked at Aagney in shock as the meaning of his words seeped through her brain. She felt like a whore in his presence and tried hard to suppress her sorrow.

"You are right...I have sold myself to you for a night. You have every right to do whatever you may please with me, "she said, blinking her eyes to control the tears that threatened to fall and lowering her head in submission.

"Come, "he scooped her in his arms and took her towards the bed. Before Mythili could protest any further, he made her lie on the bed, buried himself on her chest, and drifted to sleep in no time.