40.Pure madness

Hi, dears...I'm back...Please vote, comment and follow me.

Thank you all for your prayers...my mom is slowly recovering now...was unable to reply to your messages...forgive me for that...

Vote target 200 votes...Vote fast dears

Akshath's POV

"How dare you ask me such a thing? Don't even dare show your face to me again... Get out, Mr.Khanna, "Mythili fumed at me. I walked out of her room, and she banged the door at me. I saw Naomi waiting for me as I entered my study room.

"Mili is six months pregnant...her pregnancy is complicated. She hid it from me, "I expressed my worry to Naomi, who was looking at me with a grimace.

"That's true...And Mili's health is frail. I have no idea what to comment on this," Naomi sighed.

"How could she risk her life like this...Had I known this earlier, I would have forced her for an abortion, "I fisted my hands.

"And what do you think she will comply with you easily, you bloody moron? "Abhiram barged in from nowhere and held me by his neck.

"Do you have any idea what you have done in your madness? Do you know the consequences of this sin we have committed," he sneered, trying to strangle me.

"Abhi, leave him," Naomi pulled Abhiram away from me.

"How more are you going to torture Mili and Aagney? They don't deserve this...we have become monsters in our blind love for our sister. Let's end this game once and for all, "Abhi snapped, looking mad.

I was shocked by his anger. He was the calm one among us siblings, but I knew the reason for his anger. And he was right, but the problem was me. I started this game for my sister, but now I couldn't think of separating myself from Mili. I wanted her in my life and wanted her badly. I don't care whether she carried another man's child or not...The thought of parting myself from her itself was killing me. And the news of her complicated pregnancy worried me to death.

'"Brother, I'm here to take Mili with me back to Aagney. It's better for all of us, especially for Mili. She needs urgent treatment. If Aagney finds out about your hideout, I don't know what will happen. I don't want anyone to get hurt anymore," he said calmly.

"No...you can't take Mili away," I shouted.

"Why not?"Naomi and Abhi chorused in bewilderment.

"Because...Because she is mine, and I want her. I won't give her back to Aagney," I replied stubbornly.

"Brother, Are you out of your mind? I have had enough of you and our family's madness. She is Aagney's wife and also the mother of his child. She is not anybody's toy," Abhiram shouted back at me.

"Listen, Abhi, Arpitha loves Aagney. I will make him marry her using Mili as bait. I bet he will not risk Mili's life in her current condition. And then Mili will be mine forever. I know earlier I just cared only about our sister, but now I have fallen in love with Mili, and I want her in my life. I have never wanted anyone in my life as I want her, "I told him my unspoken feelings for her as Abhi and Naomi looked at me in surprise.

"Brother, you are crazy. Do you think that Mili will ever accept you in her life? She loves Aagney, and they have struggled a lot to be together. Do you believe finding a place for you in her heart is possible? "Abhi scowled

"That's true, brother. Mili will never let you willingly in her life," Naomi added.

"Who wants her willingness? She will not see Aagney ever in her life again. Whether she accepts me or not, she is mine now, and as for her pregnancy, I know what to do to save her life," I said stubbornly.