36.Pawn

Please VOTE❤️❤️❤️

VOTE Target 205 votes

Mili's POV

"Daksh...None of your plans will work. Dev will find me and punish you all. Just wait and watch, "I sneered at Daksh, sitting on a couch opposite the bed I was currently seated on.

I woke up in a vast bedroom with blinds on all windows. I tried to find a way out of that place, but the door and windows were locked.

After what looked like hours, Daksh walked in with his evil smirk and sat opposite me without uttering a word. I almost lost my patience seeing his silence when he decided to speak.

"You know Mili...It was your beauty that made me fall for you. I wanted you in my life, but times changed, and something else is more important to me than your presence in my life," he said nonchalantly.

"Didn't get me ?... It's Money...lots of it...I gave it a lot of thought...Aagney has already used you, and why would I want someone's trash...that's why I decided to use you to get the money I need. And see, all I had to do is bring you to my boss, and my life is settled," he laughed heartily.

"Boss? Who is your boss, you filthy animal?"I couldn't control my anger.

"And one more thing Daksh, my Dev is not dead...he will come soon and punish you and your boss, "I was fuming in rage.

Anyways I don't want to hear your confessions. I'm going from here, "I stood up from the bed and walked towards the door, which opened to reveal three men, to my surprise.

It was the man Rajath who Aditi was roaming around with, and two other men who were strangers to me.

"Now ...now...now...Who do we have here? Hello Mythili...I think you remember me. I'm Rajath, your sister Aditi's boyfriend. And this is Ravi and Sam," he introduced his friends to me.

"Are you the boss?"I asked as fear seeped through my veins.

"No, Mili...None among us is the boss. But don't worry, he is on his way here. By the way, your sister is very hot in bed ...but your body looks piping hot than her," Sam said with a vulgar smile while I looked at the three men in disgust as I took in the meaning of their words. I looked at Daksh, who seemed unaffected by these lecherous men's words. Aditi and Priyamvadha were like family to him, but it seems like he loves money over everything else in the world.

"Your sister is our new plaything. Didn't she tell you? Aditi is a puppet in our hands. We have her hot nude videos, and she is ready to spread her legs for us as long as we keep her nudes safe," Ravi, Sam, and Rajath chuckled.

"We would have liked to get a taste of you, Mili, but our boss wants you unharmed," Rajath smirked at me.

"You bastard, "I snapped, pulling his shirt collar.

"How could you do that to any girl? Aditi loved you, and you threw her into these rascal's hands. I may hate Aditi, but this is no way to treat a woman. You will all rot in jail soon, "I screamed.

"You bitch...How dare you talk to me like this? It's not my fault that your sister is a money-hungry whore, "Rajath yelled, raising his hands to slap me. I flinched in fear and closed my eyes, waiting for the slap, but nothing happened. I opened my eyes only to see someone standing between Rajath and me, firmly holding Rajath's hand from slapping me.

"How dare you raise your hands on her? "the man growled. I couldn't see his face as his back was facing me.

"I told you I want her unharmed. She is pregnant. Her safety is my priority," the man boomed again.