30.Home

Sorry for the delay, guys...I was sick and lost focus on the story...so I took three days to write this chapter.🥺🥺🥺

Love you all for patiently waiting for the story.🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

Author's POV

Aditi and Priyamvadha wanted to evaporate into thin air seeing Mili in Aagney's arms. They knew they were trapped and tried to save themselves from the wrath of Aagney.

Aditi was also jealous of seeing Mili in the arms of Aagney. It irked her to witness the way Aagney was holding Mili protectively. Aditi was flying sky high when she thought that Mili had become a ruthless man's whore.But here, Aagney treated her like a queen, which was way too unbearable for her and her mom.

"What happened? Cat caught your tongues. Didn't expect me here, right?"Aagney taunted them.

"Oh, my bad...Why don't you both sit down and relax?"Aagney pointed to the couch in the room and smiled sweetly at Priyamvadha and Aditi. Both of them nervously looked at him.

"Aagney...son...it's not what you think...I...I, "Priyamvadha stammered, unable to form lies anymore.

"Ssshhh Priyamvadha...I don't like interruptions while I speak, "Aagney glared at them.

"God...How did I forget? Devi Bhabhi, please ask Nazreen to bring orange juice for my Mithu, "He requested Devi, and she walked out of the room with a smile.

Within seconds a well-built woman appeared with a glass of juice.

"Thank you, Nazreen," Aagney said and took the glass in his hands.

"Here, drink this, Mithu, "Aagney gave the glass to Mithu. Mythili bit her inner cheeks to suppress her laughter but drank the juice without protest. Everyone stood silent as she drank the glass of juice. Mythili placed the empty glass on the coffee table and sat on the bed.

"Don't you think a husband must take care of his wife while she is pregnant, Priyamvadha? See...even if it's the wife who is carrying the child in her womb for nine months, the husband holds the child in his heart. So it's my responsibility to take care of my Mithu and keep her away from toxic people like you, right? "Aagney smirked at them, but Mythili cringed hearing his words.

"Now...Now... Now...I went off the topic...Where were we? Yeah...your payment...Don't you want your payment for selling my wife to me?" he taunted.

"Aagney ...It's not what you think. He threatened us, "Priyamvadha tried to blame Milind, who smiled seeing her cunning tricks.

"Oh, just cut it out, Priyamvadha. Keep your act to yourself. I have always seen you through your lies—bloody shameless woman. You can fool Raman Sharma but not me," Aagney snarled.

"Please, Aagney...I'm sorry...Let us go from here...I don't want any payment. Mili...daughter, please ask Aagney to leave us, "Priyamvadha nervously pleaded to Mili and Aagney. Mili turned her face away from the cunning woman as she didn't feel any ounce of regret in Priyamvadha's words.

"What happened, Mrs.Sharma?It seems like all you want right now is to run away from here without your payment? But we are men who keep their words. You will not leave this place without your payment," Milind stated sarcastically.

"Please ...we will not trouble Mili anymore, "Priyamvadha begged, seeing that the current situation was against her.

"Nazreen, hold her down, "Milind ordered the woman, and she quickly tackled Aditi, who fell to the floor with a thud. Nazreen held her down with her strong arms as she tried to wriggle free from her.