38.Forbidden feelings

Finally updated...Sorry for the delay, guys...Please read the previous chapter to remember the story...I hope you all haven't forgotten this poor author...Love you all😌😌🙏🙏🙏😛😛😛

Please vote dearies 😁😁😁

Vote target 210 votes😍

Author's POV

"Mythili ...how long will you give me the silent treatment? It's been two and a half months now...Just accept the reality...Aagney is now happily married to Arpitha...Here...see these photos ...they are so much happy together...He has forgotten you, "Akshath placed some pictures of Aagney and Arpitha in front of her. But Mili ignored Akshath entirely and continued looking out the window holding her now visible baby bump.

Akshath had brought her back to his farmhouse in Bangalore, India, from Germany one month back. Since the day Akshath took her away from her Dev, Mythili gave him the cold shoulder and refused to talk to him. She didn't struggle or try to escape from his imprisonment but remained silent. It was as if she was punishing herself for being foolish. And in these past months, Akshath constantly told her how Aagney and her divorce were finalized and about Aagney and Arpitha's marriage.

Strangely Mythili never showed any emotions to Akshath's revelations. She didn't cry, nor did she show any anger. She was calm, which worried Akshath a lot. He didn't expect Mili to be so emotionless. Deep down in his heart, Akshath knew he was being cruel to both Mili and her unborn child. But his sister's happiness blinded him.

Akshath looked at Mili anxiously and was surprised to see Mili tracing her fingers on Dev's face in one of the photos. There was a faint smile on her face as she looked at the photos of her Dev with passion. It was the first time he saw any emotion on Mili's face after he forcefully took her away from Aagney.

Akshath sighed, sat near Mythili, and placed his hand on her shoulder.

"Take your filthy hands off me, Akshath, "Mili growled with flares blazing from her eyes. He took his hand off her with shock seeing Mili's sudden outrage.

"I-I'm sorry...I didn't mean to ...I'm sorry," he blabbered, unable to stand the disgust on her face for him.

"It's better for you to stay away from me and mind your business...Your plan to separate me from Dev has worked, right...Your sister is finally happy...now what else do you want? Oh ...I see ...now you lust my body...What else can I expect from a deceitful man like you? What do you want me to do now...play a whore to you...Or are you waiting for me to give birth so you can fuck me? "Mili screamed, throwing a flower vase at Akshath, which hit him hard on his forehead.

Akshath held his bleeding forehead with his hand and took a deep breath trying to control his pain.

"Mili...Don't be angry...it's not good for the baby. Your anger is justified; you can always direct it at me because I'm at fault here. But you are my responsibility, despite your hatred for me, and your health is my priority. So be ready in an hour...I'm going to take you for your monthly checkup. And don't act stubborn...if you don't come with me, I will make you," he declared before he stormed out of the room.

Akshath's POV

I cleaned the wound on my forehead and stared at my reflection in the washroom mirror.

"What is happening to me? Why does it hurt so much to see Mythili in misery?"I laughed at my plight.

This was the first time she showed any emotion toward me. But she accused me of lusting at her body. I know I'm a cruel, heartless man but not a lustful one. All my life, I have had only one priority...my sister Arpitha...her happiness alone has been my life's purpose. I had never engaged myself with any other woman ever. But these past months, Mythili's presence in my life affected my perspective. How can someone love each other unconditionally without any expectations ...Mythili and Aagney have taught me that such love exists in this world. But my selfishness has separated them. Somewhere inside my heart, I wanted that kind of love and trust, and these forbidden feelings were harboring deep down in my heart for Mythili.