22.Grave Danger

Today only I noticed vote target is reached. So I updated. This time it seems no one noticed it.😜

Vote target 150 votes❤❤❤

Author's POV

"Woah...he is too fast. Then tell me what happened, "Mili asked, expressing her wonder loudly. Diya explained to Mili in her cabin about her rendezvous with ACP Gautam the previous day.

"That unromantic moron dropped me off at my place and went away without another word," Diya gritted her teeth in anger.

"Your parents...didn't they ask who dropped you at home?

"Mili asked in surprise.

"That's the cherry on the cake. It seems like the policeman was stalking me for months. His parents had already sent a proposal for me almost a week ago. My parents were scared to tell me because they thought I would disagree, "Diya sighed.

"But why would you deny the hot ACP with sexy abs, "Mili teased, trying to control herself from laughing out loud.

"Are you my friend or his friend?"Diya scowled, throwing a file at Mili, which she caught like a professional.

"Yours," she replied, pointing upwards and giggling like a child.

"Go on, tease me. But I will never forgive you for leaving me alone with that monster. Gautam took advantage of this poor innocent me, "Diya pouted like a child, making Mili laugh again.

"What happened to him having kissable lips?" Mili chuckled, quoting in the air.

"Mili...You are dead today. Now I'm sure you are his sister. The moron asked me the same question... Indecent ACP eavesdropping on girls' gossips," Diya glared at Mili.

"What now? When are you going to say yes to the proposal? He seems like a good person... straightforward...but a bit fast. From your words, I think he is the perfect match for you...pair made in heaven, "Mili winked at Diya.

"I have already said yes to the proposal but with specific terms and conditions. If that ACP agrees to it, then only I will marry him," Diya said in a duh tone.

"Woah...you are faster than Gautam. And what are your terms and conditions, Madam? "Mili asked.

"Nothing much...I won't resign from my job...I will give my parents my salary and take care of my sister till she gets a job," Diya declared.

"I think Gautam will agree to all these conditions of yours, "Mili smiled.

"Of course, he will agree. Then I will take my revenge on him for stealing my first kiss," she smirked at Mili evilly.

"Revenge? for what? What are you up to, Diya? Mili asked in a concerned tone.

"Hahaha...I will make him father to my five children and make him change their diapers nonstop. I will make him regret every day for forcing his kiss on me," Diya said in a victorious tone which made Mili slap her head sympathetically. She looked at Diya like she had grown two horns.

"Wow...What cruel revenge? From where do you get such ideas?"Mili sighed.

"All from here, "Diya pointed towards her head. Mili rubbed her forehead and rolled her eyes.

"What? I am brainy though I may not look like one," Diya pouted.

"Alright, Madam...I agree...that's good revenge, "Mili laughed, holding her stomach suddenly lost in some thought. Her eyes welled up, but she hid it from Diya tactfully.

"Just imagine how that strict and stern unromantic ACP changing diapers and spending sleepless nights with his kids who will drive him mad," Diya laughed.