!!IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!NEW BOOK!!

Dear readers,

I hope you're all doing well. I don't want to make a long announcement and take up much of your time. I just want to let everyone know that has reached the end of this book that I'm publishing another book called Best B!tches Forever (BBFs) as of Sunday 13th February 2021.

Here's what it's about:

"Natasha, Habiba and Priya aren't your typical BFFs they are BBFs and they have a group chat to prove it. Follow Natasha and her friends turned family in this roller coaster ride as she navigates through the last year of University. Boy drama, family feuds, wild parties are all just part of the fun. Witnessing a bond between these three unique friends from completely different backgrounds stand a series of challenges.
When Natsha's long term boyfriend cheats on her and finds out the girl he cheated with is pregnant. She can't handle the reality of the failed relationship that she dreamt would last forever. With her family falling apart and her dad's fatal illness, she's taking on more than any 22 year old should make her dreams of becoming a successful writer and entrepreneur come true."

With that being said, take care and I love you all very very very much! You can find my book on my profile and please leave a follow on your way to my next book. See you on the flip side <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Love,

L.