Chapter 10.

Lucas's POV

Friday night has never been this boring, on a usual Friday night I would be out hunting. But hunting has been becoming boring and pointless, because I've started enjoying the time I spend most evenings with Bianca and the kids. 

If I'm being honest with myself I enjoy her company, I tell myself stuff like she's not my type so that I don't loose control and possibly fall too hard. I'm Lucas de la Martini one of the most sought out Bachelors in the state, I don't need to work to pick up girls. However, now I don't even want those girls.

I've tasted one that I can't have, maybe that's it. I'm looking for a challenge, yeah I don't have romantic feelings for her... it's just that a challenge.Since I'm not doing my normal shenanigans, I'll hit the gym for a while. 

No matter how much running I did or weight's I lifted or exercises I did my mind kept on wondering to the same thing. Actually, same person... Bianca.

I drive back home and take a shower. I put on some Nike shorts and don't bother to put on a shirt, I head to the couch in my room and turn on the TV. I browser through the channels and nothing seems to interest me at the moment.

I turn off the TV and sit for a while. I get an idea of what I'm going to do tonight, I look at the time and it reads 9 pm. Not too late for what I'm planing.

I've decided to take Bianca out to celebrate her graduation and also make amends about last night, I couldn't even sleep well last night because of the events that transpired. I decide on wearing smart casual,because I don't want to go their looking I just came from work, I put on a blue dress shirt, deep blue jeans, solid casual shoes and a dark blue jacket.

I go to her house and her sister Laurel opens the door. I smile at her and ask for Bianca. She turns and yells inside the house.

"Bianca, you've got a sexy piece of meat asking for you!" She yells.

"Coming!" She yelled back.

I heard thumps of someone coming down the stairs, she walked to the door and stepped out closing the door behind her.

I told her my dinner offer and she declined immediately. We stood outside her house with me trying to convince her and after a while... I resorted to begging.

"Bianca please, just tonight that's it." I begged.

"It's your graduation night." I told her, I really didn't know why but I just wanted to spend time with her.

"Please!" I begged again, this time trying to pout and making 'puppy eyes'.

She chuckled and nodded.

"But only tonight, that's it." She said turning to go back inside.

"Wait! Where you going?" I asked worried.

"To change I'm not going out with you looking like this." She said pointing to herself.

Honestly it didn't even matter to me right now that she was wearing an over sized faded tee-shirt and loose sweatpants.

"Wear something sexy." I said with a wink.

She was taking too long to come out so I went inside. Her mom was sitting down stairs and watching TV while Laurel helped Bianca get ready. I sat with Mrs. Marian and made light conversation with her. She made me promise to take care of her daughter tonight and I did so instantly.

After a while Bianca finally appeared, looking ravishing. She wore a simple forest green dress that reach right above the knees, she topped it with the necklace I got her months ago a.k.a the day I ate her.