Chapter 8.

Bianca's POV

I honestly didn't know how to react to that kiss that night, it scared the living day lights out of me but at the same time awakened a need that was buried so deep with in me I didn't even know it was there. 

I guess you never know what you're missing until you have a little taste. The most baffling part was that I didn't pull away in fact, I did the exact opposite. I pulled into the kiss, I pulled him closer and the worst part was I wanted more... way more.

Early that morning we got the details of mom's state. Bottom line was, she was going to be okay and that we could take her home in a week. It was hard for her, because she's the type of woman that always wants to keep busy and doesn't like sitting around doing nothing. But with constant scolding from Laurel and I she finally neglected her stubbornness and complied.

I was headed to work today and there is a less than a month left for me working with the Alberts. Lucas and I don't really have a label but the attraction is defiantly there. I've kissed him a couple of times now, in fact I really like it. It's so difficult to explain, but it almost feels like it's not real. He actually started getting me small gifts like flowers and chocolates, call me old school but I loved these tiny gestures.

Every time I walked home with a new gift my mom and sister would tease me endlessly.

The driver pulled me out of my thoughts when he alerted me that we had arrived.

I need to drop by Ma'am Gen's office today before work to give her my notice for resignation, so that they can have enough time to find a replacement. I'm finally graduation in three weeks, I can't believe it's almost been a year working for the Alberts and I'm going to miss lovely Cathy and Caleb.

I walked out of the elevator and headed to Genevieve's office. I greeted her PA and headed on to her office. I knocked three times and heard a come in from the inside. 

I walked in, Genevieve sat at her table her attention solely on the laptop screen in front of her.

"Hello Genevieve." I greeted, I didn't wait for her to reply and went to sit in the chair in front of her.

"Bianca!" She smiled looking away from her screen.

"I hope everything is alright." She said concerned.

I smiled at her and replied "Nothing of that sort, I just came to give you this."

I handed her the file.

"What's this?" She asked, putting on her reading glasses.

"My resignation notice." I said, not looking at her.

She frowned at my response.

"Bianca, is it my brother? I know Luca's been spending a lot of time at the house and if he's got anything to do with this I can assure you I'm sorry. He's done this to so many women, I'm not saying he's bad or anything. He's the best brother I could ever ask for, but he's just a f*cking player." She said going in full panic mode.

The word player replayed in my head, this was probably all just a game to him. I felt so stupid for feeling anything for him, my feelings were growing with every game we played with the kids, every argument we got into at dinner and a bunch of other moments.

"Listen, you are one of the best caregivers we've had. The kids absolutely love you, I don't think anyone can replace you Bianca. If not for me for the children at least reconsider." She begged.

This kind of broke my heart a little because it would be so difficult to say bye to the kids. 

"Ma'am, the reason I'm resigning is because I'm graduating in three weeks and I'll be moving to an allocated firm in a different state ." I explained.

"In that case, I'm happy for you. Looks like we have some hunting to do." She said relief washing over her face.

"I have to get going or I'll be late." I said.

She got up and escorted me to the door. "Bye Bianca!" she chirped as I walked out.

"Bye!" I replied with a smile . 

On the way to her house all I could think about was what she said about Lucas, he was a womanizer. I don't know what I was thinking continuing this 'thing' with him, I didn't even know what it was.

When I got there Cathy was playing on her iPad and Caleb was in the playroom playing with is Xbox. These kids had all their hearts desires.

I went to help get started with dinner early, because they all seemed busy with what they were doing and I didn't want to disturb them.

After a while, as I prepared the mash potatoes I heard the front door open. A few moments later, I turned to see Lucas walk into the kitchen with a small rectangular box in his hand. He came and warped his arms around me from behind.

"I got you something." He whispered in my ear. This whole whispering in ears thing was new to me, mainly because I am a tall girl at 5 ft 9 I towered over most girls. But Lucas's 6 ft 3 frame was just right. 

I melted into his touch and he turned me around, all the doubts I had earlier vanished when our lips met. It was sweet and slow at first then it got heated. Things escalating faster when we kissed because we had been doing so for a while now.

Before I knew it he propped me on the kitchen Island counter and he was standing between my legs. I wrapped my legs around his waist, my fingers were running through his hair. His left hand was on my back, his other hand cupped my breast through my shirt.

I moaned into his touch, and then...

 "He's eating you!" I heard from behind us.

Cathy stood there in tears, her bottom lip trembling.

"Look he didn't eat me I'm still here." I tried to reason, jumping off the counter top.

"That's because I stopped him!" She replied, wiping her tears only for more to spill out.

"I'm too big he can't eat me baby." I said kneeling in front of her.

"But I saw him." She insisted.

"Pumpkin, I wasn't eating her I was just kissing her." Lucas said kneeling next to us.

"That's not kissing!" she says in disbelief.

"Mommy and daddy kiss me all the time and it's not like that." she continued.

"Because this is different kind." Lucas explained.

"Can you kiss me like that?" She said innocently. Horror crossed Lucas's face and I almost burst out laughing.

"No,no no no pumpkin. This is a special kind of kiss that only grown ups do when they really like each other." Lucas continued.

"Oh... so you really like Yanca?" She asked.

He hesitated and looked at me then replied.

"Umm..yes pumpkin I like Bianca."

"So will you get her a f*ck?" She asked.

My eyes widened in shock at the question.

"No baby I won't" He said.

"Oh because she's too big she can't ride it." She reasoned.

Before I could object Lucas cut me off saying,

"Yes unicorns are for princesses like you" He explained.

I was confused now.

"Okay." Cathy replied in satisfaction.

"Now promise me something... next time you want to say Unicorn just say unicorn don't say ummm 'f*ck' because it's not a nice word." Lucas begged.

"Okay uncle Luca." She replied and ran off.