Chapter 16.

Lucas's POV

I turned my head to see my mother walking back to the ice cream stand, that took long enough. She was joyfully conversing with a woman in while dress with floral designs, I could recognize that face any where, I could still remember every curve of that body. Every smile, every chuckle, every joyous laugh was engraved into my  memory and her very being was burned into my soul.

It was Bianca, in the flesh. Her natural beauty captivated me just like every time I had seen her, her smile brought joy to my heart.

I hurriedly walk to her and plant my lips firmly on hers, she's taken by surprise and takes a moment for her to relax in my arms, lean into my touch and respond to the kiss. I never though I would every meet her again, ever hold her again in the flesh. 

All I could see was her, the busy park around us faded and all the noise vanished. All I could hear was the powerful thrumming of my heart picking up pace, the familiar rush of my blood and stirring of something with in me was evoked just by one look.

I couldn't believe it was her and kissed her one more time just to make sure. When I broke the kiss I looked at her in awe.

"I've missed you so much! Where have you been? How are you?" I fired questions at her.

Slowly the world around us was coming into focus, my mother and Cathy were standing and in between them where two children. A little girl and a little boy, the boy looked like he just jumped out of my child hood photo album. The girl looked like Bianca but she had the same eyes as the little boy, they both had my eyes.

I was in utter shock, I dropped to my knees to be at eye level with them. I studied them my eyes nearly out of my sockets, my mouth opened and closed. I was utterly speechless.

I looked up to Bianca and she couldn't look at me in the eyes.

"It looks like you guys have some catching up to do. We will leave you up to it." Mom said.

"I can watch them for you if you want." My Mom offered Bianca.

"Actually my mother and sister are here, but thanks for the offer." She politely declined.

"Mommy I want ice cream!" The little boy whined noticing the ice cream shop near by.

"You'll get some later with gran." Bianca said.

"But mommy it's wite vere!" He complained.

"I'll get them ice creams, you call your mom and sister and tell them where to find us." I said.

"Okay." She agreed.

"Izzy do you want ice cream too?" She asked the little girl that was still hiding behind her legs.

She simply nodded her head. "So go with them while I call gra'mama." Bianca explained. The little girl shock her head in response.

"Come on Izzy, I'm going too." The little boy said stretching out his hand for his sister. She looked at the hand then her mother and hesitantly took his hand.

We were walking off back towards the ice cream shop, I noticed that the little girl was very uncomfortable around new people while her brother was open yet demanding. He had to be my son, I smiled to myself. I'm happy I'll be here to protect my little princes, she seems so fragile.

When she came back she was with who I recognized as Laurel her sister and Beatrice her mother. They greeted us and joined us by getting ice creams of their own.

"Gra' mama, this man almost ate my mother." the little girl complained to her grand mother pointing at me, the conversation at the table stilled.

Chelsea sent a death glare towards Bianca, I knew she was attracted to me but I didn't give it much thought. A lot of women were attracted to me, it wasn't anything new.

Bianca and I excused ourselves and walked off to my car, I promised mom and Chelsea that Chad would come pick them up.

We drove to a nearby cafe and sat at a hidden booth towards the back. It was cool inside and most of the tables were empty, just perfect for the circumstance. It wouldn't be as private if the place was packed with prying people, the paparazzi would be on us in seconds if there was a fight or argument between us. They didn't follow me to the water park because they never report the good stuff, or the happy stuff all they want is some juicy gossip and snips of disaster to create drama. 

I sat next to her on the round booth and we ordered chocolate milkshakes.

"I won't ask because he looks just like me and she has my eyes. I know they are mine." I say in deathly calm voice.

"Okay, they are yours." She admits.

"Why didn't you tell me dammit?" I said my voice rising.

"You are a lawyer now, I'm sure you know a thing or two about rights." I seethe.

She nodded her head in acceptance.

"Then you should know that I had every right to know about them." I yelled this time.

"Listen Lucas, I can't tell you I'm sorry because it won't really fix or change anything, but I actually am." She said sadness in her eyes.

"I really wanted to tell you about them but every time I got the courage to tell you bad memories filled my mind and I didn't want to risk you hurting me or them." She explained.

"You think I would hurt my own kids?" I asked in disbelief. Maybe Bianca didn't know me after all, maybe this was all just a fairy tale in my head.

"You hurt me once." She whispered under her breath, I barely heard her.

Her words made me freeze.

"Prepare to meet my attorney tomorrow morning." I said and walked off.

I was going to get my kids.

All I felt was betrayal from the woman I loved and hurt for her not having faith in me, for depriving me of my chance to part of my children's lives, for walking out on me with out a single care.

**********************************

A/N

There we go, he actually reacted in both ways. He was happy to see and swept her into his arms AND NOW he's all cold and angry about her keeping the kids from him.

Do you think he's being irrational in reacting like this?

Was she right?

or

He is right in reacting like this?

I would really like to know what y'all think