Chapter 9.

Bianca's POV

These three weeks have really flown by, I can't believe tonight is my last night with the Alberts, tomorrow night I'll be a law graduate. By Monday I'll be out of state, I actually had to skip a few nights to get everything packed and moved to our knew apartment. 

It's a nice upgrade, it's a house owned my the firm I'll be working for. I'm so happy I manged to land this job. I had the interview almost two months ago, last week I got an email telling me I got the job and I was ecstatic.

 Yesterday, Lucas didn't join us. I was a little bummed because I want to spend every last moment I can with him, but then in the back of my mind I remember that day in Genevieve's office. 

But like the stupid girl I am, I just loose it with him. I sigh and look out the window. I see the house up ahead and mentally prepare myself, I wanted to tell the kids earlier. But I just can't do it, I don't think I'll be able to pull through with it tonight.

Tonight is one of the few nights that Sir, Benjamin and Madame Genevieve will be home for dinner and I'm really thankful for it. That might distract Caleb and Cathy from the sad news of my departure.

When the cab came to a halt I got out with the two boxes I had in my hand, they were warped in colorful warping paper. 

I walked down the familiar long driveway for the last time, these words 'for the last time' keep popping up in my head and make my heart clench each time.

When I opened the door Caleb was flying his new drone around, he made it do twirls and lazy eights in the air.

"Careful or you'll hit the chandelier." I told him.

I called both kids after their snack to tell them the news and give them their gifts.

"Caleb and Cathy, I have something important to tell you." I started.

"It wasn't me!" Cathy exclaimed.

Caleb and I looked at her in shock.

"No one said you did anything Cathy." Caleb pointed out.

I decided to ignore this and carry on while I still had the courage.

"Cathy...Caleb. Today is my last day here, next week I have a new job in a new state." I said, not wasting anytime.

There was a deadly silence, none of them moved and none of them reacted at all. That wasn't the reaction I was hoping for, if they cried I could comfort them, if they screamed I could try fix it but this. THIS was worse, I didn't know what to do or what they were thinking.

So I decided to give them the gifts. I got Cathy a princess coloring set and Caleb a collection of books about different transportation modes and their transformation over time, he had more complex books so this wouldn't be too bad I hoped.

*FEW HOURS LATER*

Lucas helped Caleb get ready while I helped Cathy. I was bathing her and we engaged in typical Cathy conversations.

"When I grow up I want nice boobies like you." Cathy said, as I applied lotion on her caramel skin. I froze for a second.

"Sure you do." I said as I continued massaging the lotion all over her.

"Yanca do you like your boobies?" She asked.

"Yeah I guess, but they are a little small." I replied, why am I telling this to a three year old? I wondered.

"At least they are bigger than mine." she pointed out, I chuckled to myself and went to pick out her pajamas.

She continued on about boobies, all I could hear was boobies this and boobies that. Then she asked.