Chapter 21

Lucas's POV

I can't understand what going on and It's taking all of my self control not to mince this dude in front of my kids.

"Lucas you're early!" She points out.

"Yeah I'm early, that doesn't answer my question. What is going on here?" I said through clenched teeth.

"Okay calm down cowboy, were just fooling around." the idiot says getting off my woman and helping her up.

"My names Brandon." He says walking up to me and stretching his hand for a hand shake. I stare at his hand, look at him and then look at Bianca.

"Okay!" He says feeling a bit awkward.

"Lucas be nice, this is my best friend Brandon." She explained walking up to me, she wrapped her hands around me in a hug. My hands involuntarily wrapped around her waist and pulled her into my embrace.

"But why was he on top of you like that?" I asked her.

"I was just getting her back for a rude remark she made about my mother, it wasn't what it looked like." Brandon explained.

I just stared at him in surprise, was this grown man really playing such childish games with my woman? I inwardly shrugged, I don't blame him actually Bianca just has something about her that makes you comfortable around her and completely drop your guard .

I then shifted my attention to my children who were sitting on the carpet surrounded by puzzle pieces, Izzy moved closer to Isaac immediately when she had noticed my presence. Now she was slightly behind him.

I froze remembering the presents I got them I had dropped them When I saw Bianca and Brandon on the couch, my mind was racing and I didn't know what to do next.

"Brandon thanks for coming over, we'll catch up again soon. Lucas and I have some business to clarify." She said.

"I come half way across the country for you and that's what I get?" He scoffed.

"Oh shut up you big baby." she said pushing him towards the door.

"Okay okay! Let me go woman!" He said shrugging her off and putting on his shoes.

"Bye babies!" He called to my kids and waving in their direction.

"BYE PAPA BRANDY." They called out in union.

"Bye love birds!" He said to Bianca and I.

"Bye beer!" Bianca called.

Brandon peeked out the door "Okay now that's just rude and degrading." He said, then flipped her off.

"Not in front of the kids dodo." She said referring to the flip off.

She picked up the presents where I had dropped them and came to stood next to me.

"How 'bout we take a seat?" She asked looking up at me.

"Okay sure." I replied.

We sat on the couch, the kids were watching our every move now.

"Munchkins, come over here and sit with us." She motioned for the kids to sit on between us. However, The boy sat between us where as the girl sat on the other side of her mother hiding herself away from me. This caused panic to creep up my spine, she clearly doesn't like me.

"So babies why don't you start my introducing yourselves, then I'll tell you who this is." She said to them.

"My name is Isaac André de la Martini." the little boy said proudly and confidently. He had the pride and confidence of a thousand peacocks.

"My name is eethy." she said in a barely a whisper, if I was listening to her and paying a hundred percent attention I wouldn't have heard her. My son was confident while my daughter was extremely shy, she acted like a turtle out of it's shell.

"Her name is Isabella Andréa de la Martini, we called her Izzy for short." she explained.

"You gave them my last name?" I asked shocked.

"Yeah, they are yours too." She said looking away in slight embarrassment.

"IzzyIsaac, remember last night we said daddy was coming today?" She asked.

They nodded in union as response to her question.

"Well this is your daddy, his name is Lucas de la Martini." She introduced, there was a moment of silence then Isaac leaped onto my lap.

"Daddy it's you!" He shouted. " I was waiting for you for so long." Be said into my neck. Hearing those words from him made my heart break a little, it made me feel a little guilty for not trying harder to find Bianca.

I looked over to Izzy to find her holding on to Bianca, when she saw me look at her she burrowed her face into Bianca's arm.

"Hey Izzy!" I cooed, she looked at me with teary eyes. I looked at Bianca giving her a what's wrong look but she looked just as clueless as I did.

"Honey what's wrong?" Bianca asked getting Isabella and putting her on her lap.

"eeth thomething wrong with me?" she asks. "Is something wrong with me?"

"No baby, why would you think that? Your perfect." Bianca assures her.

"I thought thathy no want to come 'cause thathy no like me." She said more tears spilling from her eyes. "I thought daddy no want to come 'cause daddy no like me"

"No baby! This has noting to do with you okay? It's all mommy's fault and I'm so sorry." Bianca says tearing up herself.

"eeth he going to go again?" She asks her mother. "Is he going to go again?"

"No baby he's here to stay." Bianca assures her. "I hope." she added under her breath when Izzy wasn't listening, but I heard her.

I put Isaac to sit between us and took Izzy from Bianca as gently as possible, I placed my forehead on hers and looked into her eyes.

"I'm not going any where Princess, I'm here to stay." I promise her.

Hearing those words she wraps her small hands around my neck and buries her head there. "I mithed you tho much" She whispers.

"Daddo I'm hungry!" Isaac exclaims rubbing his tummy.

"Well, do you lovely ladies want to get going?" I ask Bianca and Izzy.

Bianca wipes her eyes before answering.

"Sure let me get our shoes, I'll be down in a minute." She said getting up.

I watch her ascend the stairs and in this moment I'm actually happy. How many people in a life time get this chance, where your heart is content and everything just feels perfect? Such moments are very rare and when they come should be cherished. I take Izzy and Isaac into my lap as we wait for Bianca to return, I feel on top of the world having my woman and children with me.

******************************************************

A/N

HEY LOVLIES THANKYOU FOR READING AND THANKYOU FOR THE INCREASING VOTES AND READS. PLEASE CONTINUE READING ON AND CONTINUE VOTING AND SHARING.

I WOULD LIKE.. NO, LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THE BOOK SO PLEASE LEASE COMMENT. I'M NOT ASKING FOR A REFLECTION OR AN ANALYSIS OF THE BOOK, JUST SOME REACTIONS IT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TO BE WORDS IT CAN EVEN BE JUS IMOGIES 😂😂😂

ANYWAY LOVE YOU ALLL

XOXO

L.

P.S ISABELLA HAS A LISP SO SHE CANNOT PRONOUNCE A FEW PHONICS HOWEVERE INCASE YOU DON'T GET HER I'VE WRITTEN WHAT SHE'S TRYING TO SAY IN ITALICS AT THEN END OF THE SENTENCE.