Chapter 4.

Luca's POV

"You never told me you had new babysitter!" I got straight to the point.

"Oh, yeah so that you couldn't puck this one over." Gen replied.

We were seated in the balcony of her house and Bianca had left almost an hour ago. Just as I was about to answer her Ben joined us.

"Who died?" Ben teased.

"You're about to! You didn't tell me you had a new baby sitter." I said anger coursing through me.

"Why is it such a big deal anyway?" Gen replied standing up.

Ben went behind her and warped his arms around her from behind and she instantly relaxed into is touch. He pulled her down and made her sit on his lap.

"Because, I was worried when I walked in to find this lady that I don't know starring at us in the door way." I reasoned.

Gen was about to speak but Ben shushed her. 

"Listen bro, thanks for looking out for the childrens' safety but you're making a big deal out of nothing." Ben said.

"So can we put this behind us and go sleep? We have work tomorrow." He continued.

"Okay, I'll get going , but next time you're getting someone new give me a heads up okay?" I said.

"Okay bye." Gen said getting up to come hug me.

"See ya." Ben called from the chair.

Before I could close the door I saw my sister jump onto my best friend and I turned before I could see anymore. I don't think I could ever get used to that. Ben was just as much a player as I am and I didn't approve of him for my little sister. I still don't, but they keep each other happy.

I got home and prepared to go to bed. I already had dinner with Bianca and the kids, she's actually really pretty. I don't usually go for girls like her, but I don't discriminate, sexy is sexy. I got into bed and pulled out my laptop. My screen saver was a picture of Cathy, Caleb and I at the beach. I remember we went there for a week during the summer.

I signed into my emails and checked the most important ones. My PA will have to reply to the rest. I  shut down and went to bed. Before sleep consumed me, the last person I thought of was Bianca.

###############

When I woke up that morning I was in a bad mood. I ached all over and didn't get a good sleep that's because I didn't get a good lay. In fact I didn't have female company at all. I walked in to Martini Enterprise and headed to the private elevator. my phone buzzed in my pocket and I saw my PA's caller ID flash on the screen.

"What is it Monica?" I snapped

"Umm...sorry Sir but the Chinese investors just called and would like to schedule an online meeting in an hour to discuss the Return on Investments for the East Asia deal." She explained.

"Okay, tell them I'll be ready in an hour. Get yourself ready, read through the contract one more time and keep your eyes and ears open for anything that might put us at the disadvantage." I said.

I reached my floor and made my way to my office. My secretary pipped in a good morning and I mumble one back to her. Once I got to my office Monica came in with my coffee.  

"What's the schedule for today?" I asked turning on my computer,

"You have the meeting in hour with the Chinese Investors. Then you have  a lunch meeting with a Russian-tycoon because of the trade sanctions on Russia. After lunch you have a conference meeting with the finance department. Then you have golf with Mr Sanders from Brazil." She read from my diary.