Chapter 22.

Bianca's POV

I rush up the stairs to get our shoes and the twins' bag. I always have a bag packed for them that contains a change of clothes, dippers, body cream, powder, few toys and some dry fruits and nuts. The whole purpose of packing the bag is in case of an emergency they could easily mess up their clothes and need a change, they aren't completely potty trained so when going out they sometimes need dippers, with dippers they need powder, if they get bored or hungry I just give them a toy or smack. It honestly just makes my life easier because having twins is a handful so I try to avoid situations that could clearly be avoided like a crying hungry baby, that's never a good sight.

When I get down I find Izzy still on Lucas's lap and he paying close attention to whatever he's saying. Isaac could a chatterbox sometimes and I honestly didn't hang on to everything he says, call me a bad mom but if you were in my shoes I doubt you would be able to handle him.

"Come put on your shoes!" I interrupt.

Isaac comes and gets his shoes and takes them over to Lucas and I help Izzy with hers.

We all walk out of the house with Isaac on Lucas's shoulders and Izzy on my hip, she looks at them with sparkling eyes and I can tell she to wants to be on Lucas's shoulder but she's too shy to ask. I lock the door behind ma and follow Lucas to the car.

"I'll sit with them at the back since you don't have their car seats yet." I tell him getting in with Izzy.

"Cool" He says and gets in the driver's seat.

"What's in the bag?" He asks.

"Just some stuff I carry around just in case of emergencies." I reply.

"Okay where do you want to go?" He asks.

"Any where should be fine but nothing fancy." I reply.

"Mommy?!" Isaac called.

"Yes baby."

"If this is my daddy can I call him daddy?" He questioned.

I looked at him not knowing what to answer him. "How 'bout you ask him." I suggested.

"What's his name?" Ne whispered loudly.

"Lucas." I whispered back.

"Lucas can I call you daddy?" He asked.

"I don't see why not." He replied.

"YES!" Isaac rejoiced throwing his little fist in he air.

"Izzy do you want to call Lucas daddy too?" He asked his sister.

She just nodded in response.

"Izzy, can I sit in mommy's legs now?" He asked her cocking his head to the side with a pout.

I shakes her head left to right meaning no.

"Mommy can I sit in you legs?" He asks me.

"Izzy s sitting here for the mean time we'll swap later." I try explain.

Isaac is getting none of it and tries to climb in my lap, Izzy tries pushing him away but he's actually quite strong so the push isn't enough to completely throw him off.

"No!" Izzy starts chanting loudly.

"HEY!" Lucas yells from the front seat and we all freeze in response.

"Get out of the car." He instructs.

When I look out the window I see that the car has stopped moving and we are in front of Chad's grand mother's restaurant.