Chapter 27.

Lucas's POV

I cannot believe she finally came around, I almost gave up hope that she would ever give us a chance to be a family.

I have been doing every thing I can to sweep her off her feet. From random flower deliveries at work, special dinners on weekends, small and chest gifts. If I keep this up we would have visited every restaurant in the city, every flower in the flower shop and I won't have any jewelry to get her anymore. She already has tons of bracelets, a handful of earings, a good number of necklaces and a couple of watches.

Tonight we have another one of our dates, it's always easy to find someone to watch them for us because we have so many people at hand. Not to take advantage of anyone but having a lot of relatives should have its perks because they can be a plain in the a$$.

I'm taking her to an Indian restaurant, this one isn't as close to her house as most of them have been. It's actually towards the out skirts of town, it a cozy beautiful and quiet. The perfect place for a proposal.

I'm prepared for a lot dipleasure from Izzy and Isaac as I pick up their mother because they hate it when we go out without them. It's actually fun to have them along on dates, but tonight I just need it to be Bianca and I.

"Daddy! But why can't we come?" Isaac argues from his car-seat.
"Isaac! We've gone over this." I answer him.
"Th-a-th-y we want to come too." Izzy whines out. Daddy wewant to come too
When Izzy whines out my heart rate increases, thankfully I'm paying attention to the road ahead and didn't steal a glance at her through the rearview mirror to see her little pout. Otherwise I would have been whipped and forced to take them along.

Bianca always complains that I cannot give Izzy everything she wants or else she'll turn out to be a spoilt brat. But I just can't help it with Izzy, Isaac and I have some kind of special communication where we come to common ground when I explain to him, but Izzy has me wrapped around her little finger. I'm not favoring either of them, but I can understand Isaac better than I can Izzy because he's more talkertive. He's able to communicate when he's not pleased or when he wants something you can hear if he just wants it or he really really wants it. On the other hand with Izzy, I'm glad she opened up to me but she's still very shy and timid. I am always scared she'll go back to being to being closed off. So in a weird way I am trying to kiss up to her and make up for lost times.

As soon as we drop them off at my mother's house, their anger melts at the mere sight of their Grandma and Grandpa. We bid our goodbyes and rush off like teenagers.

When we reached a waiter showed us inside and I could practically see her eyes light up. Most of the room was simply lit, mostly by candle light.

When we reached our assigned table, I remember how much she loves old school, so I pull out the chair for her before making my way around the table to take my own seat.

There was a soft humming of classical music in the back ground, but not too lound. It was probably a measure to avoid awkward silences.

We sat at our table and engaged in small talk. She told me about her how her week went at the firm, and stories about the twins during the week as we choose what we would eat.

A editor dressed black dress pants and waist cost, a white shirt underneath and formal polished shoes came to collect our order.
As well waited for our meal we continued chatting, then suddenly Bianca fell silent and looked around the room.

"Babe doesn't it seem strange that no body else is here?" She whispers, sounding alarmed.

I let out a chuckle and before I know it I am laughing my lungs out. Her expression at the moment is priceless, my reaction only confuses her more which makes me laugh even harder.